• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

dead boot

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

After I installed the application requires root, my phone is dead, of the signs of life had a map in the windows device manager as a HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 (COM9). In the CWM does not come with a card is not flashing and the screen does not light up. Help me please

sorry for the English, I use online translator.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have a method but you will lose the phones data and you will be on ICS after it is done. Download ICS from this thread:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355583-[GUIDE]-How-to-install-ICS-4.0.3-(B926)

Then use a computer and unzip the 'dload' onto the root of your external SD card.

After this is done, take the USB out and turn off the phone. Take out the battery and put it back in after 10 seconds.

Turn on the phone while holding the volume up and down simultaneously. A pink bar should come up and show you the progress of the from installing. Your phone should boot up and there you go.

Edited by kyan31

Posted · Report post

before the crash I did, but now I have a pink screen does not appear in these manipulations

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I have the same problem : my G300 begins to display errors permanently. After a reboot, it was in boot loop : Huawey logo - reboot - huawey logo - reboot - ...

I booted with volume up button hold, and tried to restore factory parameters.

After that, the phone boot but stay on Huawey logo. I need to pull the battery to switch off.

I try to upgrade to ICS : upgrade failed. Tried 3 times, all failed. Pull the battery, put it : dead phone, no way to boot :(

When I plug the phone with USB on Linux, I see a GSM device, only that.

I hope to change my phone tomorrow, I have a "double" warranty ;) but I think I will not upgrade it to ICS before monthes !!! :blush:

Posted · Report post

reflash the gb roms same version you had before.

flash the same method as you did with ics

Posted · Report post

reflash the gb roms same version you had before.

flash the same method as you did with ics

Thank you, but I tried too the old version, and other roms, nothing at all : unable to boot the phone in any way, the screen still black, even branched on sector.

Posted · Report post

Annorax did you change your phone ??