Just installed Infusion ROM....

Guest Cardie

Guest Cardie

And its brilliant! :) Thank you very much!,

Very reponsive, memory seems to be managed much better, no lag that ive noticed really pleased with it :)

Couple of things though, how would I get the notification toggle switches back on? (Wifi Data Auto rotate etc,) I remeber I had to install an update but no idea where I got it from now :/

Also the signal bar looks as if the mobile data is on all the time (even though its disabled) is this supposed to be there?

I love everything else :) Just need to get the Huawei weather app now and im sorted :)

Thank you!

Guest Rico_89

And its brilliant! :) Thank you very much!,

Very reponsive, memory seems to be managed much better, no lag that ive noticed really pleased with it :)

Couple of things though, how would I get the notification toggle switches back on? (Wifi Data Auto rotate etc,) I remeber I had to install an update but no idea where I got it from now :/

Also the signal bar looks as if the mobile data is on all the time (even though its disabled) is this supposed to be there?

I love everything else :) Just need to get the Huawei weather app now and im sorted :)

Thank you!

Tilalz has the weather app flashable via cwm on the first page of the Infusion rom (you probably knew that already though :) ). Just wondering if mp3 ringtones work for you. I agree it is an awesome rom but my ringtones just ring once and that's it. :(

Guest Cardie

Tilalz has the weather app flashable via cwm on the first page of the Infusion rom (you probably knew that already though :) ). Just wondering if mp3 ringtones work for you. I agree it is an awesome rom but my ringtones just ring once and that's it. :(

Ive always had the iphone ring tone, seems to work phone and thats mp3 format

Guest Rico_89

Cant we replace default ringtone file with ours one ?

You can, but for me the ringtone only rings once and then goes silent so I think it must be a problem that only I am having.

Edited by Rico_89