Argh, no Exchange ActiveSync support?

Guest landwomble

Guest landwomble

Hi All,

Just got a new G300 for my missus. Installed official ICS upgrade and then the Infusion ROM. All good, but as I go to add her Exchange account - and there's no option for it. Only appears to allow adding of a Gmail account. This is a total dealbreaker for her. Can anyone advise if the G300 should have an EAS client (as all other ROMs I've used on other android devices have!) and if so how I can install one? Needs mail, calendar and contact sync.

Thanks!

Guest tillaz

Hi All,

Just got a new G300 for my missus. Installed official ICS upgrade and then the Infusion ROM. All good, but as I go to add her Exchange account - and there's no option for it. Only appears to allow adding of a Gmail account. This is a total dealbreaker for her. Can anyone advise if the G300 should have an EAS client (as all other ROMs I've used on other android devices have!) and if so how I can install one? Needs mail, calendar and contact sync.

Thanks!

use the add-on for email, on the roms first page

• 4 months later...
Guest bflmpesseveze

I have the latest Fusion (B07) on G300 and can't find any addon for email. What exactly do you mean? Did you remove link to addon for Exchange ActiveSync from your page about Fusion Rom?

Edited by bflmpesseveze

I have the latest Fusion (B07) on G300 and can't find any addon for email. What exactly do you mean? Did you remove link to addon for Exchange ActiveSync from your page about Fusion Rom?

all the stock app add-on's where deleted from my account for some reason