I Am Very Stuck! :(

Guest BritishPatriot

Guest BritishPatriot

Hi Modaco,

This is my first post, so, hi good people, my name is Simon & I've seen this site around for ages, but never actually bothered to look........until last night, impressive stuff here, so I joined up his morning! I have been on Android OS for about 2 years now, but I have only been into the custom ROM thing for about a week! :)

Okay chaps, I have a ZTE Skate (Orange Monte Carlo), rooted & running CWM v4.0.1.4.........& I have tried to install so many different custom ROMs, & on every single one, the wifi will not work. I currently have ColdFusionX 4.0.4 CM9 installed, as it is the only custom ROM that wifi works properly........any help/advice would be appreciated! :)

Oh, I also understand that the AtomicMod custom ROM is amazing, but I can't find anywhere to download it! :(

Thanks. :)

edit - Grrr, I have just installed the Ice Armour III custom ROM, & there is the same problem again, the wifi will not connect! :( :( :(

Can someone please help, as this is really confusing! Thanks... :)

post-989384-0-92476400-1344584312_thumb.

Edited by BritishPatriot

• 4 weeks later...
Guest danp1710

you could always install coldfusionx2, it gives you android 4.1.1 and cyanogenmod 10. the wifi works fine but the camera is kinda broken. i am running it on my zte skate and it works fine. or you could install cyanogenmod 7 which is a good rom, and everything works on that