ROM ICS Stock C00B934 ???

Guest maninhas

Guest tillaz

ui acceleration is still broke from what i can see... but its is much faster than previous builds, so its not all bad...

i dont think we will ever get it... even though they have said it will...

Guest GaryM30

Just so it's clear I did upgrade using the "software upgrade" method direct from the sd card.. No cwm, no volume buttons just click and squeeky bum time. :o

Although I do appreciate that it seems everyone is having a different approach. Relative to their needs and requirements.

Guest Jamie :)

Vendor file

Here you go

just extract it

http://www.solidfile...m/d/4f8f15927e/

Thank you very much! :) Really appreciate it :)

You should be fine flashing tillaz repack over B927. Should work straight off with no messing.

As for the vendor files, I think you would need to flash using the proper (both vol. keys) method with flashing the main ROM. I don't think you can add the vendor files via cwm.

I'm going to do a data format first in CWM because I've been having issues all day with my SD card, the camera is saying 'Insert an SD card', Gallery isn't showing anything on my SD, just the internal partition and Music works sometimes but hasn't got the majority of my songs..

I checked on my computer too, all the files are there and intact, checked for errors as well, nothing.. Guess this was found/leaked at the right time ;)

Going to flash it now :) Thanks very much guys :)

Downgraded to B892 and then doing a clean install of B927 and then going to do a clean install of B934....ill be back, i hope :wacko:

Upgrading B934 now...Its booting

Sucessss!!! it works *jumps for joy*

Any one know if the battery mods for Ics B927 would still work on B934?

Edited by mack_

Do I have to install 927 first or go straight from 892

im just really precise when it comes to things like this...after i broke my first G300

i would advise backing up everything ...install B927(CLEAN INSTALL!! SO NO ZIPS) AND THEN INSTALL B934(AGAIN CLEAN INSTALL!! NO ZIPS)

Thats my opinion ... you dont have to do it that way

If you flash it using the 'official' update, yes. If you use tillaz cwm.zip then no.

*shrugs* ill just install a widget..going to try the rom first with no mods or root (anything along those lines).....then if it dont work like i want it to then ,im going to mess around with it for a bit

Guest John Matrix

Woaah after ton of experiments i am on it finally ( i was on atomic>ginger stock>upgrade ) , btw i didn't knew that 5rom cant restore IMEI from ginger on ICS >< this gave me lots of trouble but i managed to manualy restore IMEI now testing new rom so far it runs great.

Edited by John Matrix

Guest nsmacd1

Is it taking a long time to install for anyone else? I've had it running for approx half an hour and the progress bar is only 1/3 of the way along (via holding volume buttons down)

Is it taking a long time to install for anyone else? I've had it running for approx half an hour and the progress bar is only 1/3 of the way along (via holding volume buttons down)

It has probably failed, normally takes less than 10mins. Wait a bit to be sure but when you give up you should be able to pull the battery and reboot in to your existing ROM. I've had this happen a few times using the 'official' update method and the phone has booted fine each time afterwards. This normally means you can't update using this method and may have to downgrade before being able to upgrade to this version.

Guest wwwjunk

Just installed b934, but i have an issue.

My sdcard is swaped with internal memory. Does anyone have this issue also? If so, how can i swap them again?

I've wipped everything twice, but it is always swaped.

Just installed b934, but i have an issue.

My sdcard is swaped with internal memory. Does anyone have this issue also? If so, how can i swap them again?

I've wipped everything twice, but it is always swaped.

Most of the ICS roms do this. Go to Settings > Storage and change default storage from Internal to Sdcard,

I couldn't update "normaly" i had to change imei etc to force it to update which gave me lots of troubles later with restoring imei ,

Should have just used the cwm.zip.

A note for anyone already on B926 or B927 and who wish to try this ROM. Go get tillaz repack of this from here: http://www.modaco.co...-flashable-zip/

This way is far safer and you can backup via CWM before and restore back if you don't like the new ROM.

Edited by Cyda

Guest wwwjunk

Most of the ICS roms do this. Go to Settings > Storage and change default storage from Internal to Sdcard,

Should have just used the cwm.zip. A note for anyone already on B926 or B927 and who wish to try this ROM. Go get tillaz repack of this from here: http://www.modaco.co...-flashable-zip/

This way is far safer and you can backup via CWM before and restore back if you don't like the new ROM.

It's done. Thank you ;)

I've used b926 and b927 and did not have this issue. Never noticed that setting in menu.

I installed from dload folder without issues. Just had to put imei to 0, flash rom, and restore original imei. All ok.

Guest MiguelPereira

Hi everyone!

I'm feeling tempted to try this new Rom... I'm on B927.

Is the issue with video recording resolution solved with this release?

Thanks!

Edited by MiguelPereira

Guest rsrocha

Im on a new car audio project and cant give attention to this topic. But its good to know that newer version is out. Maybe next week ill try it.

Guest grabster

ok, ive just flashed the zip for this over my b927 after a dalvik wipe.

I had to re- root and reinstall cwm which i didnt expect.

Things dont feel as nippy as my previous setup but my test scores are near identical with antutu,2739 now compared with 2744 previously.

The camera works as normal ,no probs for me.

I was happy with b927 but the random reboots were a pain although they were getting less frequent and the stock browser had started to crash as well so hopefully this version will fix these niggles.

Guest clarkkov

How much time does it take to open the dialer and contacts app (dry start)? And does it have Huawei weather widget?

Edited by clarkkov