• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

g300 restart when trying to update from sd card

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hy i have one problem with my g300,when i trying to update the software from sd scard my phone just display please wait and restart(no unpacking and instal).in download mode the phone stuck at the pink screen and do nothing,also the ota update dont work (b882 with cwm metod to b885 vodafone azura ota).the problem apared when i downgrated from b934 ics to b888 gingerbread.any ideea? plz help

Posted · Report post

ota update didnt work for me because i had cwm installed. however b882 and root did.

Posted · Report post

hy i have one problem with my g300,when i trying to update the software from sd scard my phone just display please wait and restart(no unpacking and instal).in download mode the phone stuck at the pink screen and do nothing,also the ota update dont work (b882 with cwm metod to b885 vodafone azura ota).the problem apared when i downgrated from b934 ics to b888 gingerbread.any ideea? plz help

Why would you want to go back to GB in the first place?

Have you tried the middle package from B927 first. It works for some people.

Posted · Report post

im stuck to b888 gr1 duo instaled via cwm method,i can't instal sofwares that come in update.app package because i can't use the sd card upgrade anymore and the cwm only leave me to instal only zip roms that mean i can't use the middle package.

Posted · Report post

If it was me I would try the IMEI hack method, then update using the Vol + and Vol - method... Most would say this is risky, but I've done ti twice and it's been okay. Otherwise, I have no idea. Surely someone else more experienced will know a way though.

Posted · Report post

i instaled b934 repack with cwm and now the phone when i restart it stuck in huawei bot logo :(

Posted (edited) · Report post

That's likely cause you're still on the old 109808 baseband for GB. You won't be able to install an ICS zip while still on the old baseband. You need to be on 2030, and the only way you can get this is be flashing a proper ICS ROM through the normal method.

Edited by rosco-85

that mean my phone is bricked,i hope that i can instal again b888 gr1 or b882 with cwm...

Edited by cozmaky

Posted · Report post

You should be able to flash back to B888 via ZIP file, if you were already using a working GR1. Not sure if you need to wipe/format dalvik, cache, system first though.

Hopefully someone else can offer you a solution, if you feel the IMEI hack is too risky.

uf it worked,my phone booted normaly. now i am in gr1 b888,but again the intial problem with the sd card upgrade(like i said in the first post)

Edited by cozmaky

Posted · Report post

Have you tried formatting your SD card so its completely clean and then put the .app in 'dload' folder. Then flash via Vol + and Vol - method?

Cause failing that, this is the only way I can see this working for you...

http://www.modaco.com/topic/355556-guide-change-to-any-g300u8815u8818-rom-via-boot-loader-version-bypass-hack/page__hl__%20via%20%20bootloader__st__0

Posted · Report post

One other thing to try is remove the sd card from the phone and put the dload folder onto the phone`s internal storage as i know of a few people that couldn`t update by putting the update on the sd card. Just boot up with vol +/- pressed and it "should" work.

Posted · Report post

anything-but, i did as you said and it worked :) thanks quys for help