tony_secreto

CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

f3tus    2

There seems to be a "bug" with the overclocked kernel... I flashed today's CM (20130407), flashed step4, flashed kernel, and now it says under "About phone" in the system settings for CyanogenMod version:

"9-20130313-UNOFFICIAL-e400" instead of the actual/newer version "9-20130407-NIGHTLY-e400."

The date format is wrong anyway... Should be 20130331. Could you remove this custom version in the next update? :D

Edit: It's step4 that does this, not the kernel, right?

Edited by f3tus

nikufellow    2

Well, needstats on reboots/ freezes. Only overclocked kernel or ums also?

If auto rotation is disabled - random reboots and freezes are frrquent not to mention the fact that the device doesn't wake from long sleeps even if home/unlock button is pressed as many times as possible! Btw there is no problem whatsoever with auto rotation enabled and only 0 degree selected!

gellmar    43

nikufellow, what about the power button press? This is crucial for me - cause I want to RMA the phone because my power button does not react on long tap (menu) anymore

gellmar    43

I will inspect deep sleep issue and report back.

Can you do "cat /proc/last_kmsg > /mnt/sdcard/kmesg<date>.txt" after next reboot to capture the tracebak?

Edited by gellmar

yayakuya    21

Okay. If i flash gapps will i loose all my current user data and settings?

no, even you will get more apps with some data.... ^_^

just clear cache and dalvik cache, then flash it...

f3tus    2

Gellmar, you think you could find out why video calling doesn't work in Skype on CM9, but works on stock? And when taking a photo with Google Goggles, the photo turns green and Goggles finds no results. A lot of people have this bug on various phones. Not sure if this worked on stock E400, as I haven't tried, but it's green on CM9...

gellmar    43

2 all

e400_gellmar_mod_v1.2b for CM9 without SDMergE400:

http://sendfile.su/796296

SDMergE400_step4_v1.2b for CM9 with SDMergE400:

http://sendfile.su/796295

Fixes:

1. Overclocked 1GHz kernel / blur fix / NO SMARTASSV2 (improved stability against freezes and reboots!) / swap / tun.ko as module / ums fix

2. PPTP / L2TP VPN fix

3. WebKit checkboxes fix

4. Lock screen fixes : glowpad with 6 targets, optimized pinpad and password lock, carrier info under clock widget, weather and calendar widgets located under glowpad to save space.

Screenshots here: http://4pda.ru/forum...post&p=21262245

Edited by gellmar