Has the G300 ROM scene died?

Guest Gigahurtz

Guest Gigahurtz

I realise jelly bean is in the works and ics is getting better but we have two ROM that are being updated/supported. I have no clue how to cook roms so I appreciate all the hard work people do but I am starting to regret the phone as other phones seem far more supported.

Guest djuroue

If you have one rom that works 100%, why do you want 20 other roms that will be worse or the same ?! I think that infusion is the best ICS custom rom, for GB there is Atomicmod ... Why looking for something else while there is something best for our phones ... Developers are working hard to make it even better, so you can wait and see the results, just like everyone of us here ! :)

Guest sandrogp

Isn't it likely that after Dazz' CM10 for G300 is ready for primetime, there would be other ROM's based on it? I ask.

Edited by sandrogp

Guest Frankish

Most people will be waiting for a stable JB to base new roms on. Why would anyone want to do a custom ROM now based on old software. There is your answer, its the calm before the storm.

Guest Rinnegan

The phone is still very new be patient more will come. I had the blade from day one there was not so much choice then, now look how many roms there are. Developing takes time and I appreciate the work Devs do.