• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[APP] FusionX Multiboot [MULTIBOOT]

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Wow your full of suprises ;-)

But maybe a description on how would one use your tool?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Wow your full of suprises ;-)But maybe a description on how would one use your tool?

Okay, feedback.

Glad to say everything is functioning as it is. Can't really fault it at it's job.

Improvements on appearance:

Smaller font when echoing jobs.

ellipsis at the end of the echoes, e.g. "unpacking ramdisk..."

Information for anyone that decides to use this.

You don't need instructions, this app is so intuitive.

Zipping the ROM takes the longest time ~ 5-10 mins.

EDIT: Spoke too soon, create a mokee loop and it wouldn't boot...

Edited by razzmataz1478

Posted · Report post

A few replies:

UI is very rough. I wanted to get it working before I sorted it out.

As for mokee not booting - I guess everything created correctly since I've tested it and it works.

Don't flash gapps if you did. There's a special procedure.

Make sure you flash the ROM a couple of times and switch off the phone completely before you switch switch it on again.

Posted · Report post

I probs do need instructions to do this coz ive never multiboot before on any device

I take it tha this app makes the multiboot folder on sd etc etc

Posted · Report post

I'll put up instructions soon.

Posted · Report post

I'll put up instructions soon.

Thank you and i guess this app atuomates the proses wich we had to do manualy if that makes sence and keep up the good work

Posted · Report post

How to make JB gapps compatible?

Posted · Report post

Right. After a tremendous amount of work I'm pleased to announce that the app has pretty much been rewritten to make it much easier and user friendly as well as fixing a few outstanding bugs from the previous release. I'm now working on getting you a nice apk to install and writing up the instructions.

Posted · Report post

Result :)

Posted · Report post

I've put up the new apk to test. I'm writing the instructions now so...

Posted · Report post

Brief thing: does the image size affect anything, and where does it all go?

Posted · Report post

On the SD card. So if you have the space you can create an insane 8 GB data partition.

Posted · Report post

Ah right. I think 100mb for each should be fine. Got FCs when creating using JB for ROM, but without images set up

Posted · Report post

Woah - no. The partitions need to be the same or slightly more thatn you would normally need.

So atleast 200-250 system for most roms and 300+ data.

Posted · Report post

Let's start again then. Delete whole multi boot folder?

Posted · Report post

Yeah.

Posted · Report post

Also, do we create both ROMs with the app, or just SD one?

Posted · Report post

Just the SD one.

Posted · Report post

Thanks. SD card doesn't mount to put files back

Posted (edited) · Report post

Have you left a stub for a menu or something as the legacy menu button pops up on my nav bar.Also, over clocking to 900 MHz you will notice an improvement in speed while creating a loop ROM.<br /><br />UPDATE: OK so for the first time my phone actually tried to boot, but never finished, just stuck on splash. I really want this to work as well.<br /><br />The rom I was trying to boot was MoKee with a 300mb sys and 1gb data partition.<br />

Edited by razzmataz1478

Posted · Report post

Right. After a tremendous amount of work I'm pleased to announce that the app has pretty much been rewritten to make it much easier and user friendly as well as fixing a few outstanding bugs from the previous release. I'm now working on getting you a nice apk to install and writing up the instructions.

Thanks for finding the time to do it mate, not everyone can say their phone has a multi boot app, eh? :-)

Posted · Report post

Thanks for finding the time to do it mate, not everyone can say their phone has a multi boot app, eh? :-)

Have you tried it yet? I just can't get it to work :(

Want to see if it's just me but i have seen reports in the blade thread of it not working.

Posted · Report post

@raz:

So did the app take quite a bit of time on zipping and unzipping? And after all the app stuff did you flash the loop ROM in recovery?

If both of the above questions answer yes could you get a log cat for me?

Posted · Report post

@raz:

So did the app take quite a bit of time on zipping and unzipping? And after all the app stuff did you flash the loop ROM in recovery?

If both of the above questions answer yes could you get a log cat for me?

Right, I've started fresh. Deleted the app, multi boot app and reinstalled it. Set up with 300mb for system and data, chose MoKee and let it do it thing. What do I flash, there's nothing in the loop-rom folder.