• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Would you buy a machined tripod mount for your One X?

8 posts in this topic

Posted

The One X is a really great camera. I use it now a lot as a replacement for my point and shoot, however one area where it falls down is in situations where you'd like to use a tripod - for self portraits or ultra-steady shots. HTC might just have the answer.

As you can see below, a tripod mount exists for the One X, made out machined aluminium with a rubber insert. It is supplied with a bargain-basement tripod, but it's pictured below on my gorillapod tripod.

The question is... would you buy this (either with a tripod or just the bracket)? I actually think it's a great idea! It's currently listed on some accessory websites, but hasn't made it into full production yet (I was given a unit at a recent HTC event). Post your feedback below and let's tell HTC what we think (send this to your One X owning friends too)! :)

onextripod.png

Click here to view the item

Posted

I already bought a Capta for a tripod mount, and it works well with many phones.

Posted

I'd not heard of a capta before...?

P

Posted

Yes I would

Posted

yes totally! apps like tina timelapse need tripods for best results

Posted

There is also the sligshot by http://woxom.net/

Posted

Looks pretty cool too...

P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.