[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Guest alboz83

I'm trying the last cm7.2 again for testing battery drain, but i have found other two problems: flicker of the screen (like cm9) and the crazy screen (i left at 75 the value in liquidparts)

Guest ccorasaaa

I'm trying the last cm7.2 again for testing battery drain, but i have found other two problems: flicker of the screen (like cm9) and the crazy screen (i left at 75 the value in liquidparts)

Same here!

Guest Faust89

i wiped all (cache, dalvik, sd-ext, system and i have done a factory reset) before install the rom...but with cpu spy in unused cpu states there's deep sleep...

Guest Diljeet

O come-on give the devs some rest, i assure that DEEP SLEEP is working now(give your phone a reboot after install and check i got 92% Deep Sleep-cpu spy, the rom needs some reboots like the LN-1.9.2, i suppose its device requirement not rom problem).

I installed the rom today and out of problems till now(no problems to report).

41.gif I think this rom is perfect now and needs no further development.

i flashed the Remove A2Sd patch from ROM V2, and Link2Sd works fine for me.

for flicker problems i suggest you flash the stock froyo from Acer Download Tool and then flash the rom by TWRP latest(my flicker on CM9 is gone and also i can't see no flicker on CM7.2 last update by Lupohirp)

The rom is super smooth i almost get above 40 fps in all my apps(check gallery scrolling and you will feel the fps increase).

Releaseddd :D in addition to rpevoius changelog:

• fixed weird lightsensor
  • FIXED DEEP SLEEP ISSUESSS!!!
  • optimized libs in kernel

always WIPE AND DON'T USE INTERACTIVEX GOVERNOR USE SMARTASSV2 INSTEAD!!!OTHERWISE IT WILL DON'T WORK!!!

download:https://hotfile.com/dl/175845924/8104ac1/salsa-ota-eng.lupohirp.zip.html

Hello lupohirp thanks for the beautiful works, everything works(the flicker's wierd problems are install related i guess, may be latest recovery problem, because they were on CM9 too for other people, i never had flicker).

Well for me the rom is super smooth and having the best optimizations as possible(i don't even want to install any new CM7.2 version because current release is perfect in all ways, and it can't get better).

However i still can't understand why the maximum fps for rendering is 51 fps approx except 59 fps normally, but that is not a problem, because hardly any application reaches the maximum rendering rate on our device(but if you want to try lupo, then install the rom v2 from first post and then replace the LiquidNext 1.9.2 surfaceflinger.so and it will get to the maximum fps 59, however rendering is similarly smooth to LN 1.9.2 in every aspect).

Congratulations on solving these major bugs deep sleep and battery drain.

I hope now we can expect a CM10 alpha as your next rom not CM7.2, or may be a new more optimized CM9.3.gif

i will report if will find any bug. Till then the rom is 5 stars for me, i am lucky it never missbehaves for me.

79.gif79.gif79.gif79.gif79.gif

79.gif79.gif79.gif79.gif79.gif

--

i wiped all (cache, dalvik, sd-ext, system and i have done a factory reset) before install the rom...but with cpu spy in unused cpu states there's deep sleep...

you must disable gps and mobile networks and also try disabling auto-sync(if you forgot these then deep sleep may not work, also try advanced wifi settings, change wifi sleep policy to turn off wifi when screen turns off)

Try rebooting the device 1 or 2 times after install for good functionality, my deep sleep didn't worked till first reboot.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest alboz83

for flicker problems i suggest you flash the stock froyo from Acer Download Tool and then flash the rom by TWRP latest(my flicker on CM9 is gone and also i can't see no flicker on CM7.2 last update by Lupohirp)

Mmh i'll try to flash the stock froyo, TWRP recovery and CM7.2 or CM9, my flicker problem is very boring. But another problem of CM7.2 is the crazy screen, maybe problems of noise and sensitivity, i left their value at 75.

Guest Diljeet

Mmh i'll try to flash the stock froyo, TWRP recovery and CM7.2 or CM9, my flicker problem is very boring. But another problem of CM7.2 is the crazy screen, maybe problems of noise and sensitivity, i left their value at 75.

one question alboz83 about crazy screen.

Is the crazy screen problem like some one is operating the device, or the options and touches are happening automatically?

I had a crazy issue on CM9(not RC1) where i felt like my phone is operating by itself like notification bar drag down itself and many options are clicked automatically? i thought it was the delay of my touches or my touches on the screen repeated automatically in a while again and again.

I also changed the sensitivity to max 75,75 or min 25,50 but the problem retained.

Is your problem something similar???

I am not having any crazy screen now.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest alboz83

one question alboz83 about crazy screen.

Is the crazy screen problem like some one is operating the device, or the options and touches are happening automatically?

I had a crazy issue on CM9(not RC1) where i felt like my phone is operating by itself like notification bar drag down itself and many options are clicked automatically? i thought it was the delay of my touches or my touches on the screen repeated automatically in a while again and again.

I also changed the sensitivity to max 75,75 or min 25,50 but the problem retained.

Is your problem something similar???

I am not having any crazy screen now.

"notification bar drag down itself and many options are clicked automatically" yes exactly same problem.

Guest Diljeet

i had it on cm9(before RC1) i think its installation problem, i suggest you should try this:-flash the stock froyo(acer liquid a1 download tool) to reset to default settings and then flash TWRP latest not cwm and try installing the rom again(try this if possible and see if it works, it may be helpful to others if it works).

i am suggesting this because there is a possibility some rom installation may have tinkered with device settings and now the device is miss behaving, i recently did the froyo reset before CM9 and i had no problems on CM9 and CM7.2 also(no flicker, no crazy screen)

Edited by Diljeet

Guest alboz83

Ok last night i installed froyo stock, twrp and cm7.2. Seems that flicker and crazy screen problems is gone, but tonight the battery has consumed 37%. This morning i have installed cpu spy and i see that deep sleep is 90% for a use of 8:37 hours. I left ondemand governor 128-768 mhz

Edit: ok i reboot the devices 3-4 times, the flicker problem reappared, once gave me the problem of crazy screen, and now deep sleep consumption is about 30%. i think that reflash CM9 and i try to stay with it, trying various tricks how to delete apps, install v6 supercharger, etc..and i'm waiting next release

Edited by alboz83

Guest msadek122

Ok last night i installed froyo stock, twrp and cm7.2. Seems that flicker and crazy screen problems is gone, but tonight the battery has consumed 37%. This morning i have installed cpu spy and i see that deep sleep is 90% for a use of 8:37 hours. I left ondemand governor 128-768 mhz

Edit: ok i reboot the devices 3-4 times, the flicker problem reappared, once gave me the problem of crazy screen, and now deep sleep consumption is about 30%. i think that reflash CM9 and i try to stay with it, trying various tricks how to delete apps, install v6 supercharger, etc..and i'm waiting next release

I have the same problem too and after flashing the stock froyo and twrp then CM7.2 it's still exist please help

lol, bros!

phantom touches (crazy screen) and screen flickering doesn't have anything common with the firmware and the recovery you used to flash the rom...

it's either the rom settings/kernel/modules or the device itself.

the phantom touches can happen on lower sensitivity/noise values or if the screen protector is on screen and it gathered some electricity from your fingers,

could also pop up if some electromagnetic waves comes from around other devices.

same behavior on all A1 with 2.2 too...

Guest msadek122

lol, bros!

phantom touches (crazy screen) and screen flickering doesn't have anything common with the firmware and the recovery you used to flash the rom...

it's either the rom settings/kernel/modules or the device itself.

the phantom touches can happen on lower sensitivity/noise values or if the screen protector is on screen and it gathered some electricity from your fingers,

could also pop up if some electromagnetic waves comes from around other devices.

same behavior on all A1 with 2.2 too...

TWRP recovery and CWM recovery tried to flash using everyone, I don't have screen protector, sensitivity/noise values 75 for both, rom settings default, and flashed other roms this problem doesn't exist and it's first time to happen to me so i went back to this rom it's perfect rom

- ROM Update by me -

- Lupo's Kernel

- Boot like hell (both literally and figuratively)

- Optimisations/Tweaks here and there

- Removed Apps

- Removed "Text-to-speech"

- Changed Launcher

- Improved battery life

- App2SD function on ext4 partitions (must format partition ext4 for better comp)

- More RAM !

- Little customized Gapps Package

- Forgot things... hum... maybe.

DO before flashing : Factory Reset, System Wipe, ext4 partition wipe.

Don't do : throw the phone on the wall (may not be compatible)

Links :

ROM : http://www.mediafire...ckd7q70mhpm1i16

SHA-1 : 6A2769F9265F05AB3F906D4AB2ED3B705C6E6F18

GApps : http://www.mediafire...pqe2g78mocdijoo

SHA-1 : 8039B8551F35DE08902342586CEE94CD55F30ACB

Little Extra for browsing /!\Heavy but.. damn fast../!\, simple apk : http://www.mediafire...3b9isw60t65sjr6

Tip : Browse http://html5test.com with your default browser and with this one to see differences !

Note : If you use Text-to-speech, on sms or maybe GPS (turn right... blablabla...) The voices will not work ! Want Them ? See below.

Note 2 : If you want a better battery, let the phone go screen-off when unused !

ROM ADDONS

(10/09/12) Recommanded : Beats4Liquid, got it worked : http://www.mediafire...od11ql6zhbac3eb

Description : HTC & SRS BeatsAudio reworked for Liquid.

(10/09/12) Optional : Text-to-Speech : http://www.mediafire...3af1alxy969ub9q

Description : The TTS "motor", enable voices in GPS, for example.

WARNING : RAM-Eating app, this app run itself on boot and stays in RAM, making your device slower. NOT Recommanded until if it's REALLY necessary.

(10/09/12) Optional : Theme Manager : http://www.mediafire...wyx9psmrrj2rrbk

Description : Allow CMThemes installation

Guest satrons

Releaseddd :D in addition to rpevoius changelog:

• fixed weird lightsensor
  • FIXED DEEP SLEEP ISSUESSS!!!
  • optimized libs in kernel

always WIPE AND DON'T USE INTERACTIVEX GOVERNOR USE SMARTASSV2 INSTEAD!!!OTHERWISE IT WILL DON'T WORK!!!

download:https://hotfile.com/dl/175845924/8104ac1/salsa-ota-eng.lupohirp.zip.html

Thanks lupohirp. I flashed rom last night and all hw works (deep sleep fixed) and i cant find flicker problems :)

Now i undervolt with incredicontrol

Governor: SmartassV2

Schedul: noop

Voltage:

128mHz = 875

247 = 875

384 = 925

576 = 1000

768 = 1125

883 = 1225

with data+sync+gps+bluetooth Off now 49% my battery = 11 hour++

and just download several program from google play with wifi.

(Sory my english not well. From third countries, guess)

Edited by satrons

Guest zorginho

go to liquid parts - advanced - custom svs and set the custom voltages. then go to cyanogenmod - performance - cpu settings and set max frequency 883 governor smartassv2

Thanks lupohirp. I flashed rom last night and all hw works (deep sleep fixed) and i cant find flicker problems :)

Now i undervolt with incredicontrol

Governor: SmartassV2

Schedul: noop

Voltage:

128mHz = 875

247 = 875

384 = 925

576 = 1000

768 = 1125

883 = 1225

with data+sync+gps+bluetooth Off now 49% my battery = 11 hour++

and just download several program from google play with wifi.

(Sory my english not well. From third countries, guess)

i tryed these one but my phone lose power and the screen become black! and restart everytime launcher... so i think is a little extreme for my device :P

Guest satrons

go to liquid parts - advanced - custom svs and set the custom voltages. then go to cyanogenmod - performance - cpu settings and set max frequency 883 governor smartassv2

oh thanks :)

But i cant find Schedule setting

i tryed these one but my phone lose power and the screen become black! and restart everytime launcher... so i think is a little extreme for my device :P

yes, every liquid is different. Try incresing voltage value :)

Guest zorginho

if u want to set the scheduler too u need incredicontrol, u can set all the parameters, including cpu and svs from it. so is better that u clear the settings of liquid parts and cyanogenmod performance cpu first.

Guest satrons

if u want to set the scheduler too u need incredicontrol, u can set all the parameters, including cpu and svs from it. so is better that u clear the settings of liquid parts and cyanogenmod performance cpu first.

yes thanks zorginho.

Its ok, cant set the schedule. Now I prefer with liquid parts and cyanogenmod performance, and i can save more ram space

does any one face phantom crazy touches ? :unsure:

mine has never faced phantom touches.

maybe you can set sensitivity value on liquid part: Sensitivity=30 and Noise=50. But i personally prefer sens=35/noise=50.

Edited by satrons

Guest alboz83

I tried this rom again but nothing, the screen is crazy with the default value (sens=75, noise=75). I don't know why and i return to cm9, though this is a bit slow and it's boring.

P.S: I think it's time to change device, but there is no money..