The most stable ROM?

Guest vadiro

Ok. To be more serious this time.

I think all of the gingerbread custom roms are stable and suitable for everyday use. Really it's a question of you personal preference regarding design and functions.

Stability is difficult to define, indeed.

To be more precise, I would like a ROM for everyday use, with no need to restart it very often and with main functions always working.

For me, the most important functions are: the phone, the navigation (via third part apps like iGO and Orux) and multimedia.

I saw that your mod, CyanogenMod 7.2.0, has a problem with the compas, do you now if it affects iGO and Orux?

Guest Verhaaltjes

I would recommend MokeeOS in that case. One of the best Gingerbread ROMs available, and everything working there as far as I could test.

Should you be a little more daring, then ParanoidAndroid on ICS is the best choice for me. Totally different feeling, and also quite bugfree. There are a few quirks though, like HQ YouTube and Camera Flash that are drawbacks when using ICS ROM's, but since I use neither one of those, I am quite happy with Paranoid.

Both ROM's ported by C3C0 here on Modaco.

Guest omegavesko

Stock-based (Skatie) and other Gingerbread ROMs (particularly Mokee) are really stable. They're a bit sluggish compared to CM7/CM9 based ROMs, and lack a few features, but those are the most stable.

Guest WiiSky70

Cynagenmode has sound issues...go for stock roms with Dolby...they are awesome

Well the Cyanogenmod 7.2 build by C3C0 is the most stable, functional and more faster than any other

ROM you will se here :)

I truly recommend that ROM.

I have recently swapped back to a GB ROM from CFX

Mokee is just about the best, although the Cyanogenmod 7.2 is also pretty good.

Essentially C3C0 has done a dam fine job on both