help my huawei ascend g300 device won't stop showing the huawei logo, i don't know if it's brick or stuck in boot loop.

Guest peterck

hi everyone :D, am a new member and i was hoping if any one could help me with my huawei ascend g300 device which is rooted by the way. I deleted some file on my micro SD card and internal memory on my phone using file manger to make some more memory space. Then I downloaded a game but my phone started to lag so i press the restart button by holding the power button on my Huawei ascend G300 device. Now it's stock on the Huawei logo screen and it won't turn off. i've pulled out the the battery waited a few mins and plugged it back in but it's no use. it still shows the huawei logo on the screen , tried holding the volume up and power button and it still stays on the huawei logo screen. i even tried holding both the volume up and down while press the power boon but the screen turn pink :( . please anyone any suggestion.

Edited by peterck

Hmm, my G300 did exactly the same thing after I flashed Huawei ICS using CWM (which is probably the wrong way to do ie), I simply restored the backup I made before the flash.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest maxpayne2134

HI I NEED HELP FOR MY HUAWEI U8815 ...... MY FONE IS ROOTED I DELETED MY DEFAULT BROWSER WITH SYSTEM TUNER app ,I LATER INSTALLED IT THEN IT SAID I NEEDED TO REBOOT MY FONE AS I DID THE HUAWEI LOGO POPED UP AND THEN REPEATEDLY STARTING AGAIN AND AGAIN ......PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE WITH THE BRAINS PLEASE HELP ME,...IM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD AND A HUMBLE ANDROID USER. I HAVE ONLY HAD MY FONE SINCE CHRISTMAS AND YES IT WAS A PRESENT......SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Guest TangerineTractor

take out the battery then power on while holding the volume down button (I think it's the down one, if not then try again holding the up button)

that will get you into recovery and you can find the reset option

HI I NEED HELP FOR MY HUAWEI U8815 ...... MY FONE IS ROOTED I DELETED MY DEFAULT BROWSER WITH SYSTEM TUNER app ,I LATER INSTALLED IT THEN IT SAID I NEEDED TO REBOOT MY FONE AS I DID THE HUAWEI LOGO POPED UP AND THEN REPEATEDLY STARTING AGAIN AND AGAIN ......PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE WITH THE BRAINS PLEASE HELP ME,...IM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD AND A HUMBLE ANDROID USER. I HAVE ONLY HAD MY FONE SINCE CHRISTMAS AND YES IT WAS A PRESENT......SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

First of all stop shouting, your phone is completely fine. Don't worry. Go to the Huawei Device website, I can send you a link later, and download the latest software for the huawei ascend g300. Once its downloaded, open it, there should be a dload folder. Put the folder on your phones SD card, you may need an SD card reader if your phone isn't working. Now take out the battery, put it back in and power on the phone while holding the volume up and down buttons all together. A pink bar should pop up and progress. Once its done, the phone will boot into ICS B952. You may unlock the boot loader, and root again if you wish.

Edited by kyan31

• 5 months later...
Guest garricic

First of all stop shouting, your phone is completely fine. Don't worry. Go to the Huawei Device website, I can send you a link later, and download the latest software for the huawei ascend g300. Once its downloaded, open it, there should be a dload folder. Put the folder on your phones SD card, you may need an SD card reader if your phone isn't working. Now take out the battery, put it back in and power on the phone while holding the volume up and down buttons all together. A pink bar should pop up and progress. Once its done, the phone will boot into ICS B952. You may unlock the boot loader, and root again if you wish.

Just tried this, but progress bar is stucked at the beginning up to 20 minutes... Nothning happens.. what should I do please?

Guest ashwinbabu85

Dear all,

I upgraded mu G300 from GB to ICS with the upgrade file i downloaded from Huawei site. Before the upgrade, i did a back up of my phone in AllBackup coming along with huawei phone in SD card. After the Upgrade, the backup file is found as a .zip and inside it all the files are in .db format. I m unable to restore the contacts, sms, and other stuff after the upgrade. Triied reinstalling AllBackup, but it shows "Äpplication not installed". Please help me to restore my phone contacts and sms from .db file.

Guest garricic

I think, I´m pretty **** up ... Just packed phone into box and sending to seller for authorised repair.. :( Official update from Huawei website didnt worked, log allways wrote FAILS ... :'(