[ROM][NEW YEAR UPDATE!] FAST & SMOOTH ★B952★ ♛JELLY★CREAM★SANDWICH♛ 31/12/2012

Guest krishang3

Guest BigEric

krishang3,

This rom seems to be working pretty well for me... Thank you :-)

I am finding that I can't use an mp3 as a ringtone though. I select 'music' and then don't get the option to chose the file. Any one else see this?

There's also only one ringtone to choose from, 'Orion'...

E

Edited by BigEric

Guest krishang3
krishang3,

This rom seems to be working pretty well for me... Thank you :-)

I am finding that I can't use an mp3 as a ringtone though. I select 'music' and then don't get the option to chose the file. Any one else see this?

There's also only one ringtone to choose from, 'Orion'...

E

You can set any mp3 song as ringtone just go into Apollo, touch and hold the song and select "set as ringtone" if you are manually changing the ringtone from the sounds option in settings well I've limited the ringtones. I will add a few more in my new build but not too much, as my intention is to slim this rom to be fast and stable.

Some news for b4

Dsp and mcm codecs will be removed.

New audio filters will be removed.

Launcher will be updated.

New stability tweaks.

Ans other fixes.

Thanks for your interest in my rom.

My website: teamascendbeta.tk

Guest BigEric

You can set any mp3 song as ringtone just go into Apollo, touch and hold the song and select "set as ringtone" if you are manually changing the ringtone from the sounds option in settings well I've limited the ringtones. I will add a few more in my new build but not too much, as my intention is to slim this rom to be fast and stable.

krishang3,

Thanks, that seems to have worked :-)

E

Guest krishang3

Its very good to see this good stuff will become slimmer and slimmer. big respect.

the rom has jumped from 152Mb to 153... Reason/ added new ringtones, but 1mb doesn't make much difference, removed more properties and added some jelly bean status bar tweaks.

needed to re-edit it since i couldn't be bothered extracting images from a jellybean rom xD, soooo lazy..

testing build 4 everything seems fine for now...

Guest fillwatertank

perhepas can you share the contacts.apk and contactsprovider.apk from your second build? the contacts crash is still here after factory reset as well.

Guest rale_ts

Every ICS custom ROM I tried suffered from serous issue! Caller ID is not shown many times, mostly when phone is not touched for a longer period of time.

That is very important, hate to answer phone not knowing who calling me.Caller ID is showed shortly after call is answered.

Can't say that is the case with stock ICS ROMs because I only been for short time on B926 as it was required to install Infusion ROM and other unchanged-stock ROMs I didn't try.

So I've got one question is this bug exist in this ROM also?

Tnx

Edited by rale_ts

Guest krishang3

Every ICS custom ROM I tried suffered from serous issue! Caller ID is not shown many times, mostly when phone is not touched for a longer period of time.

That is very important, hate to answer phone not knowing who calling me.Caller ID is showed shortly after call is answered.

Cant say that is the case with stock ICS ROMs because I only been for short time on B926 as it was required to install Infusion ROM and other unchanged-stock ROMs I didn't try.

So I've got on question is this bug exist in this ROM also?

Tnx

Not absolutely sure, haven't really checked on that, thanks will look into it... might be something to do with ics build from Huawei... which we all use, not really sure...

brief edit on B4, works fast, everything's great but.. fell into a little problem when holding power button to view the restart, shutdown and profile options is gone lol, when you hold the power what it does it it sends your phone into a fastboot restart?

Strange, but i'll fix this in a jippy. xD

Guest fillwatertank

i installed exdialer, and set is default, now i can edit the contact preferences.( but the original stuff cant be delete or freeze, 'coz some of its code used by exdialer.) its not a solution but a workaround.

and i had to install tillaz's storage-fix because internal SD was the dafault.

anyway its still great.

waiting for the next build. Keep up the slimming down! :)

regards.

fwt.

Guest nicholasjacob

HI there

does it work if I flash it on my U8815 (Vodafone AU 2.3.6 Base-109808 Build-U8815-51V100R001C346B900) ?

Cuz most of the rom require Base is 2030

Guest krishang3
HI there

does it work if I flash it on my U8815 (Vodafone AU 2.3.6 Base-109808 Build-U8815-51V100R001C346B900) ?

Cuz most of the rom require Base is 2030

exactly what curlie said