[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest Billy323

Is that kernel working better tath the one that is incluided as default? It´s PaulM #19.

How is on smooth/speed? Better or worse?

Regards !!

EDIT. went back to #19 as seemed to get some caller ID lag on #15 kernal

Seems pretty much the same but as it was rebuilt by paul with some tweeks and bug fixes i gave it a shot. I use Apex launcher which can be a little choppy on homescreen anyway but i love the customisation everything else seems nice and smooth. I have attached Antutu score not sure if this is good score or not(nubee). By the way even before i updated Kernal superuser would FC sometimes so i replaced it with SuperSU with Link2sd made it sytem app and all seems good.

post-993533-0-52746400-1361724406_thumb.

post-993533-0-67350000-1361724407_thumb.

Edited by Billy323

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thejaimes111

Well, so after my exams I'm going to restart with this rom :D.

I had started to work on the next version that will be FINAL version as I want to start new proyects and leave this rom 100% stable and awesome ;)

Regards !!

Guest bryfly

Well, so after my exams I'm going to restart with this rom :D.

I had started to work on the next version that will be FINAL version as I want to start new proyects and leave this rom 100% stable and awesome ;)

Regards !!

Great news, was wondering if you had an update planned, great ROM

Guest Billy323

Great news as i have said before i have tried most other ICS roms and find yours sits with me the best although i do modify to a degree.

Guest Dovahpig

Meijas b10 is by far the best rom g300. I wish it only uses internal storage as default cause its way faster then my class4 sd card.

One suggestion:

Make two b11 roms. One with sd as default storage and the other with internal storage as default one.

Guest kyan31
Meijas b10 is by far the best rom g300. I wish it only uses internal storage as default cause its way faster then my class4 sd card.

One suggestion:

Make two b11 roms. One with sd as default storage and the other with internal storage as default one.

Or he could just make two flashable zips :blink:

That does seem more efficient :lol:

Guest thejaimes111

One suggestion:

It comes with SD as default storage and theres a zip to swap it to internal.

Read the first post. :blink:

Exactly :P