• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

636 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

To get your apps alphabetical install Trebuchet.zip from the addons. Worked for me. Or try the Sony Xperia Launcher which is now working fine on my MeijaROM install.:D

Edited by colehole

Posted

To get your apps alphabetical install Trebuchet.zip from the addons. Worked for me. Or try the Sony Xperia Launcher which is now working fine on my MeijaROM install. :D

there is another way without using a launcher?

Posted

With stock launcher, there's no way... Just flash trebuchet, is very similar to stock one...

Posted

With stock launcher, there's no way... Just flash trebuchet, is very similar to stock one...

Thank you Pyntux

Posted

Thank you Pyntux

You can use any other launcher too, I use Apex :)

Posted

You can use any other launcher too, I use Apex :)

I know, but I liked the trebuchet... almost similar to stock one... :)

Posted

Just tested 5-6 times, with

Infusion ROM 30mins youtube drain 7-8% battery

Meija ROM 30 mins youtube drain 10-12% battery.

Can you do something with this?

Posted

Just tested 5-6 times, with

Infusion ROM 30mins youtube drain 7-8% battery

Meija ROM 30 mins youtube drain 10-12% battery.

Can you do something with this?

Of course, but this will decrease performance and smoothness... that's why I keep the rom that way, I don't want to make it worse on these aspects for preserving 10-12% more of battery.

Regards !!

Posted

Of course, but this will decrease performance and smoothness... that's why I keep the rom that way, I don't want to make it worse on these aspects for preserving 10-12% more of battery.

Regards !!

It isn´t 10-12%, it is 2-4% :)

Your rom rocks! Keep it that way! :)

Posted

It isn´t 10-12%, it is 2-4% :)

Your rom rocks! Keep it that way! :)

It is 30-33% , do the math :)

Its okay, If i changed the kernel could I get better battery life?

Posted

It is 30-33% , do the math :)

Its okay, If i changed the kernel could I get better battery life?

I'm not very good in math :D

Posted

Just installed this ROM and BBC iplayer doesn't work. Just wondering whether it should. System just reports "Unfortunately, BBC iplayer has stopped working." The app does start but reports this message when the TV programme is selected. Same issue when the latest Lightning ROM is installed.

Thanks for any advice.

Posted

Link this app here please. Could you provide logcat?

Regards !!

Posted

Just installed this ROM and BBC iplayer doesn't work. Just wondering whether it should. System just reports "Unfortunately, BBC iplayer has stopped working." The app does start but reports this message when the TV programme is selected. Same issue when the latest Lightning ROM is installed.

Thanks for any advice.

There was an update recently that should fix this. Are you on the latest version. J

Posted

Yes, version 10 downloaded today

Posted

Yes, version 10 downloaded today

BBC iPlayer has been updated today. I'm on this rom and its working fine.

Posted

Last night installed this ROM. I must say it amazing. Till now I was on rooted stock B892. Since last night the phone is faster than a speeding bullet :) Animations are smooth, OC is working great (480-1229 MHz), for now everything is working great and without a problem. I think that battery is also going to be good... 30% drop for 5 hours of heavy use, installing all the applications (screen always on, WiFi also), around 30 SMS in the meantime.

Great stuff, great work. Thank you thejaimes111. Just one question about OC... Which governor is best to set for everyday use, no gaming. I have set it to interactive.

Posted

Hi Gibica, thanks for your kind words :D

About your question for daily normal use leave the frecuencies on stock ones, in this case: 320-1008mhz ondemand

Regards !!

Posted

thejaimes111 hello thanks for working on this rom is amazing works fine you could get the same toggles the infusion in this rom sorry for my English.

Posted

thejaimes111 hello thanks for working on this rom is amazing works fine you could get the same toggles the infusion in this rom sorry for my English.

+1

One question, can I use volume wake up script from OP on stock B952?

Posted

I'm working on it ehehe ;)

+1

One question, can I use volume wake up script from OP on stock B952?

Yes, of course :)

Posted

Thanks! ;)

Posted

How do we send mms without enable data? Its very annoying turn data manually:(

Posted

Great Rom thejames111. I have tried a few others eg lightning, Stock+ and this is my favorite. Flashed latest Paul Milbank OC kernal last night and running great.

Posted

Great Rom thejames111. I have tried a few others eg lightning, Stock+ and this is my favorite. Flashed latest Paul Milbank OC kernal last night and running great.

Is that kernel working better tath the one that is incluided as default? It´s PaulM #19.

How is on smooth/speed? Better or worse?

Regards !!