[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest markowic

That's strange, you use swap or you changed the kernel?

Kernel is:

3.0.8-perf-g00d251-dirty

PaulMUbuntu #19

I'm download link from the first page and flash it (FINAL: ........), but I do not know why it sometimes freezes? What do you think? :mellow: :huh:

Edited by markowic

Guest thejaimes111
Data usage not working

I repeat, all is working on this rom, if you have problems with something I don't know why it is, but maybe you don't installed ir properly or something...

Kernel is:

3.0.8-perf-g00d251-dirty

PaulMUbuntu #19

I'm download link from the first page and flash it (FINAL: ........), but I do not know why it sometimes freezes? What do you think? :mellow: :huh:

It don't freezes for me, I'm currently using my rom as daily and I dont have any problem, I only have some short freezes or lag when I run out of ram, maybe that "freezes" you meant are the problem that too many people have with the G300 as our bootloader isn't properly unlocked...

Regards !

Guest Billy323

Hi Jaimes i too had issues with Final that is why i have gone back to b10. I had plenty of lags especially when coming out of sleep, reboots(which i never had on b10 and i used that every day for ages) and general performance was down. In my opinion b10 is the most stable, smoothest and most user frendly rom going.

Guest bryfly

Hi Jaimes i too had issues with Final that is why i have gone back to b10. I had plenty of lags especially when coming out of sleep, reboots(which i never had on b10 and i used that every day for ages) and general performance was down. In my opinion b10 is the most stable, smoothest and most user frendly rom going.

Using final build......no problems ...........great Rom......good work "thejaimes111"

Guest thejaimes111
I suggest to use "Paul Ubuntu #16 kernel". Works better with this.

#16? You meant #19?

#16 was first PaulM release and dont have init.d support.

Guest viggen66

The only thing I notice is the usual lag but this phone is only single core no miracles, I haven't tried version 10 but when compared with stock rom is much better

Guest bryfly

It's as for me is all working, but I'm seeing too many issues on other people :/

im running final version and wife has ver 10 both working great

Guest viggen66

I cannot compare B11 with B10, because the final edition was the only one I have tried, but if other members are experiencing lag when compared with previous roms, than something is not correct, probably if B10 for some is the best rom, it should only be tweaked and make it the final edition, but then again that's the author opinion that should prevail

Guest krishang3

I need some themes for Lightning, would you like to make some :P

in my free time, yeah I could mess around (: and see what I could make.

Guest Billy323

So I will have to rebuild FINAL version?! ;)

Thats entirely down to you, I think as long as you still offer B10 for download you can leave as it is, just badge B10 as Stable. Thanks for everything.

Guest viggen66

I have just downloaded B10, and I'm just waiting for Themeija111, to tell me if he is going to rebuild b11, or make b10 the last rom, as his final work, and hence dish b11, and install b10

Guest viggen66

So for the rest of the users, is it worthwhile installing b10 instead of b11? in terms of battery is it the same or less durable?

Edited by viggen66