• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

636 posts in this topic

Posted

Data usage not working

Posted (edited)

That's strange, you use swap or you changed the kernel?

Kernel is:

3.0.8-perf-g00d251-dirty

PaulMUbuntu #19

I'm download link from the first page and flash it (FINAL: ........), but I do not know why it sometimes freezes? What do you think? :mellow: :huh:

Edited by markowic

Posted

Data usage not working

I repeat, all is working on this rom, if you have problems with something I don't know why it is, but maybe you don't installed ir properly or something...

Kernel is:

3.0.8-perf-g00d251-dirty

PaulMUbuntu #19

I'm download link from the first page and flash it (FINAL: ........), but I do not know why it sometimes freezes? What do you think? :mellow: :huh:

It don't freezes for me, I'm currently using my rom as daily and I dont have any problem, I only have some short freezes or lag when I run out of ram, maybe that "freezes" you meant are the problem that too many people have with the G300 as our bootloader isn't properly unlocked...

Regards !

Posted

Hi Jaimes i too had issues with Final that is why i have gone back to b10. I had plenty of lags especially when coming out of sleep, reboots(which i never had on b10 and i used that every day for ages) and general performance was down. In my opinion b10 is the most stable, smoothest and most user frendly rom going.

Posted

Just remove B11 and keep B10 as final, seems like the easy option anyway :P

Posted

Hi Jaimes i too had issues with Final that is why i have gone back to b10. I had plenty of lags especially when coming out of sleep, reboots(which i never had on b10 and i used that every day for ages) and general performance was down. In my opinion b10 is the most stable, smoothest and most user frendly rom going.

Using final build......no problems ...........great Rom......good work "thejaimes111"

Posted

I suggest to use "Paul Ubuntu #16 kernel". Works better with this.

Posted

I've gone back to b10 as it's the best ics rom. I've flashed the infusion toggles and am happy so far.

Posted

I suggest to use "Paul Ubuntu #16 kernel". Works better with this.

#16? You meant #19?

#16 was first PaulM release and dont have init.d support.

Posted

The only thing I notice is the usual lag but this phone is only single core no miracles, I haven't tried version 10 but when compared with stock rom is much better

Posted

B10 is the best by far, smooth and lag free

Posted

So I will have to rebuild FINAL version?! ;)

Posted (edited)

So I will have to rebuild FINAL version?! wink.png

I guess it's not final then :P

Edited by kyan31

Posted

It's as for me is all working, but I'm seeing too many issues on other people :/

Posted

It's as for me is all working, but I'm seeing too many issues on other people :/

im running final version and wife has ver 10 both working great

Posted

I cannot compare B11 with B10, because the final edition was the only one I have tried, but if other members are experiencing lag when compared with previous roms, than something is not correct, probably if B10 for some is the best rom, it should only be tweaked and make it the final edition, but then again that's the author opinion that should prevail

Posted

I need some themes for Lightning, would you like to make some :P

in my free time, yeah I could mess around (: and see what I could make.

Posted

in my free time, yeah I could mess around (: and see what I could make.

Thanks dude, obviously no pressure. It's all for fun :)

Posted

So I will have to rebuild FINAL version?! ;)

Thats entirely down to you, I think as long as you still offer B10 for download you can leave as it is, just badge B10 as Stable. Thanks for everything.

Posted

Well I'll think of it, but your idea is good, when I have time I'll slightly edit first post ;)

Regards all !!

Posted

I have just downloaded B10, and I'm just waiting for Themeija111, to tell me if he is going to rebuild b11, or make b10 the last rom, as his final work, and hence dish b11, and install b10

Posted

Well, so finally I'm not going to change anything, I'll leave Final and if you have problems use B10

Regards !!

Posted

That's fine. Thanks

Posted (edited)

So for the rest of the users, is it worthwhile installing b10 instead of b11? in terms of battery is it the same or less durable?

Edited by viggen66

Posted

Battery seems OK on b10.