• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

YouTube app updated

1 post in this topic

Posted

A new YouTube update brings a new UI, video pre-loading for pre-ICS devices and the ability to download your original uploads.

What's in this version:

* New UI and Preloading now available on Froyo and Gingerbread devices

* New Watch experience

* Add videos to your YouTube TV queue

* More channels to pick from on the Channel Store

For me, the most interesting new feature isn't mentioned on the Play Store app changelog - the ability to download any previously uploaded video in exactly the same format.

Previously, you've been able to download individual transcoded videos from your YouTube Video Manager. But starting today, you also have a more efficient way to download your videos from YouTube. With Google Takeout, you can download all of the original videos that you have uploaded in a few simple clicks. No transcoding or transformation -- you’ll get exactly the same videos that you first uploaded. Your videos in. Your videos out.

A great way of backing up your videos perhaps? Obviously nothing that you don't mind the world seeing though. :)

[Via: Play Store / Google Data Liberation Blog]

27-Sep-2012_Screenshot_2012-09-27-08-28-02-640.png

Click here to view the item

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.