• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

German ICS OTA

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Huawei / Vodafone finally released official ICS via OTA update.

Could someone please grab the provided update.app or the update-link (presumably to hicloud.com)?

I just want to have an official backup for my GFs mobile - just in case for warranty :-P

(Or please someone confirm that this version is the same as the UK-B936)

Edited by da2401

Posted · Report post

Is it just me or is everyone else getting this apart from the UK ??

Posted · Report post

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the pulled UK / offical NZ release.

That's what happens when a bunch of UK enthusiasts jump all over the supplier/manufacturer ;-)

Be nice to have a look at it though

Posted · Report post

Nobody in Germany who can upload the update.app or at least confirm if it is B936, please? Thanks in advance.

Posted · Report post

Available OTA update in Czech Republic is B937.

Posted · Report post

Might not let you go there on tt as can't seem to use the link.its available anyway

That's what happens when a bunch of UK enthusiasts jump all over the supplier/manufacturer ;-)

I think you mean a bunch of paying customers that don't like to being messed about ;)

I thought the German G300 had higher video recording..sure I seen it posted here somewhere

Edited by deuse

Posted · Report post

Czech OTA is U8815V100R001C02B937, Vodafone customization, dont know if same version as german. I will upload update.app, just give me 1-2 hours as I am at school now.

Posted · Report post

Started a new thread

Soz;)

Posted · Report post

its B936 in Germany.

Posted · Report post

Maybe, just maybe, someone at Vodafone UK is actually trying to represent the customer. Not that we'll ever get anything out of the forum reps or the resident stooges though, they all quote directly from /dev/bollocks.

Posted · Report post

today was also released in portugal

Posted · Report post

today was also released in portugal

What was the build number pls

Posted · Report post

This Sunday is the end of Q3. Vodafone UK must release by Sunday to meet their promise of a Q3 release. Starting the betting at...

Posted · Report post

This Sunday is the end of Q3. Vodafone UK must release by Sunday to meet their promise of a Q3 release. Starting the betting at...

Its probaly gonna be 937 which is already released

Posted · Report post

Ics already available in Italy

Posted · Report post

Ics already available in Italy

since when and is it 937

Its probaly gonna be 937 which is already released

But there is currently no official release of Vodafone UK ICS whatever version number it turns out to be. They have to officially release and make available to customers a supported UK ICS by Sunday to meet their own deadline and promise to customers (of which I am one).

Edited by Hogweed

Posted · Report post

Yes I understand and if you are still on gb that's fine but most people are on ics and if there gonna be the same version why not grab it now.

Posted · Report post

G300 customers at representing themselves as no one else seems to give a monkeys. Vodafone 'tested' ics remember and missed glaring bugs then approved it for release.

Posted · Report post

since when and is it 937

Well without using psychic powers or inside information, I have no way of knowing if it is the same as the forthcoming UK release.

Anyway, I am talking mainly for the vast majority of customers who never install ROMs from websites but are expecting a supported OTA update option to ICS by Sunday at the latest.

Edited by Hogweed

Posted · Report post

Davidoff59 can you make cwm zip of 937?