Can I Update My Android Software To The Latest Version? How?

Guest MadeInMachines

Guest MadeInMachines

My phone is rooted and I want to know if I can update to play the latest games on my not too old ZTE skate. Is it possible? I don't really want to go down the 3rd party rom road if at all possible

Thanks

Guest MadeInMachines

Most of the top ranked games in the android store. Fifa 13, GTA III, Plants vs Zombies, World Of Goo, Granny Smith, Asphalt 7, Mini motor racing, minecraft pocket edition, jett taiifin racers, bad piggies etc.

Edited by MadeInMachines

Guest Verhaaltjes

Not sure about all those titles, but in many cases I think you will lack enough power. Our Skate uses quite old hardware, and for instance the arm6 processor is often not supported. Not really sure about higher Android software versions (both ICS and JB are available for Skate now), but I think hardware is the one thing that is going to hinder you with the latest games and stuff.

Guest hugobosslives

some of those are playable like GTAIII however most don;t support armv6 so buy another phone.

"updating" your phone isn't about making it more powerful. it simply introduces more features and looks on the OS level.

Guest razzmataz1478
Most of the top ranked games in the android store. Fifa 13, GTA III, Plants vs Zombies, World Of Goo, Granny Smith, Asphalt 7, Mini motor racing, minecraft pocket edition, jett taiifin racers, bad piggies etc.

As hugobosslives said, buy a new phone.