External battery charger for ZTE Blade

Guest Cusy

My gf's broke her blade's usb port (cable doesn't block anymore, can't estabilish a USB connection, neither charge the battery).

Is there any external charger available? Something like "Take off the battery, put it in this device and it begins charging"?

Also any idea on how to fix this will be very appreciated.

Guest ColdEmbrace

I think if the port itself is damaged then there isn't much that can be done because it part of the phone itself.

Some people have found that cleaning the port helps with getting a better connection. This is usually achieved with using a can of compressed air. Sometimes the port is full of dust and not broken. Remember not to use any liquids when trying to clean the port I am not sure that using a Cotton bud or Q tip would be useful here.

If you can't fix the port then this charger will be useful. I bought one of these when I bought some spare batteries and it charges a battery and my phone at the same time couldn't be happier

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/H3M-Battery-Main-Charger-FOR-Orange-San-Francisco-ZTE-Blade-V880-/170702909437?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhoneAccessories_MobilePhoneChargers&hash=item27beafaffd

Hope that helps you with you issue.

ColdEmbrace

Thx for the answers, she bought an external charger like the one ColdEmbrace posted on DealExtreme for 4$.

u can ask in any mobile shop...thers a charger which we have to put battery in it and just plug it to the switch....

Not here in Italy... Every shop around i've asked only sells USB charger..