Sign in to follow this  
srspinto

MIUI 2.11.9 PT/EN (ICS 4.0.3)

goekane    10

i am too stupid too find the download: i see the forum and in the thread fromt the older version i see a link to 2.8.17 but in the thread of the 2.9.29 there is no link.

Click the picture of the Ascend, then click the blue 'Transferir ROM' button.

which one? there are two ascends and none of them is the G300

EDIT: lol scratch that, I see it

Edited by antoniolordelo

goekane    10

my first miui. looks very nice. any reason not to use this? 926/936/940 - there does not seem to be any big difference.

will report after first day of use. good night all.

b4da55    32

Just uninstalled this after a few hours. With apps on after a while slllooowwwwed down.same issues as other versions.reboot fixes.will persist every friday and hope it improves...

Frankish    214

Not much difference between this and Geno version. It still needs dictionary fix, has the same storage issues and is also missing the over clock kernel too. It's still nice just a shame it's got these bugs about 5 versions later. Also has superuser issues, it works but is just bugged.

goekane    10

I used this Rom one day, it´s too slow.

When the alarm clock rang in the morning, pressing "snooze" almost killed the lock screen.

Multiple times the system stopped reacting.

When using ankidroid https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ichi2.anki&hl=de, not the most resource hungry app, there was a 1-2 seconds lag between pressing "show answer" and the answer...

Other than that it´s the most beautiful Rom i used. The MIUI apps are very nice.