[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest Saurav
Delhi update:

Most retailers will get stock on Monday..

All are quoting the same price : 36,900

That's great price. Wow.

OT: Just got a PM from an idiot mod in xda that my RC tag has been revoked, because I asked some users to come here to continue discussion, and I argued about keeping the regional topics. The thing is, I don't give a frak but those mods there are the meanest I've ever seen. I wish I replied him with f word!

Guest sumeshd

That's great price. Wow.

OT: Just got a PM from an idiot mod in xda that my RC tag has been revoked, because I asked some users to come here to continue discussion, and I argued about keeping the regional topics. The thing is, I don't give a frak but those mods there are the meanest I've ever seen. I wish I replied him with f word!

Very true..these devs are the worst I have seen in my 3 years Xda history..

Have been participating and seeing regional threads since time of launch of xperia x10/froyo..

This is the 1st time I experienced sh!t like this..

Xda is deteriorating.. very sad..

Very true..these devs are the worst I have seen in my 3 years Xda history..

Have been participating and seeing regional threads since time of launch of xperia x10/froyo..

This is the 1st time I experienced sh!t like this..

Xda is deteriorating.. very sad..

They have made it really unfriendly. I was so pissed that I wanted to write a long pm.. then I thought f it. Who cares.

Guest Saurav

They have made it really unfriendly. I was so pissed that I wanted to write a long pm.. then I thought f it. Who cares.

Exactly. Still as tomorrow is Sunday and I've no work atm, just for fun I'll mess that Note II section. I believe in tit for tat.

Guest nimish.saraogi

Hii guys.... Thank u Sumeshd for inviting me to this thread...

Update from Kolkata :

Samsung retail stores selling it at 37,900 in Titanium grey, however they call this color blue, god knows y..

Will search for the deals around at local retailers, however they have not yet received their stock...

Do update if anyone has better deals from Kolkata,

i think the price of 36,900 Is way excellent fr this mammoth device....

I am awaiting the 15th to get this stock................

Guest AdamantMaverick

Hey guys.. Note2 is available at 38K (though I got it at 37.5K) in Pune with Reliance digital. First I went to Kensha on JM Road, he was not ready to give it below 39.5 that too with 2% extra charge on credit card. Later on a guy (Amit) at Reliance Digital (Bund Garden) called me up to inform abt availability. They also provide EMI option (though with processing charges) on selected cards. White was not available (I wanted gray all the way).

Also, Croma ppl were saying, it's not available with them and have to prebook at 39.9K (to heck with them).

BTW the phone is fcuking awesome. Cheers

Guest sumeshd

Samsung official stores/official smartphone cafes/reliance/croma all say the official price of 39,900

Today at one of d official Samsung store who was selling it for 39900(ready stock) I told him its too much and is available at 36900 in retails on Monday and his face turned epic green..really pissed at Samsung himself..lol.. :P

Exactly. Still as tomorrow is Sunday and I've no work atm, just for fun I'll mess that Note II section. I believe in tit for tat.

Heh. That will be fun...

Samsung official stores/official smartphone cafes/reliance/croma all say the official price of 39,900

Today at one of d official Samsung store who was selling it for 39900(ready stock) I told him its too much and is available at 36900 in retails on Monday and his face turned epic green..really pissed at Samsung himself..lol.. :P

The big stores rarely give discounts unless youu bargain hard which you can if you know whats the base price. My best guess is that price would be setlling around 37. Feel bad for those who pre ordered and got a lousy bluetooth headset.

Whats happening to your htc sale?

Guest nimish.saraogi

I am receiving quotes such as 13 - 14 max for my HTC sensation XE, so much pissed as i had bought it right in Feb, I'll just try settling this off at close to 16k, I think that might be a legitimate price in the current scenario...... will sell it off ASAP and then await the 15th for my Note 22222.......

Guest sumeshd

The big stores rarely give discounts unless youu bargain hard which you can if you know whats the base price. My best guess is that price would be setlling around 37. Feel bad for those who pre ordered and got a lousy bluetooth headset.

Whats happening to your htc sale?

Very disappointed..got a quote of 20k..just bcoz its "htc"..:'(

Guest sumeshd
Anyone checked in Gaffar Market (Delhi) ? I will check the price tomorrow.

Going 2moro..

Wht time will u go..may be we can meet..(1st time will meet some1 frm Xda..lol)..

Guest gizmoz

I am receiving quotes such as 13 - 14 max for my HTC sensation XE, so much pissed as i had bought it right in Feb, I'll just try settling this off at close to 16k, I think that might be a legitimate price in the current scenario...... will sell it off ASAP and then await the 15th for my Note 22222.......

I thought this thread is related to SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 :P

then you blame mods when they close the thread.

Guest sumeshd

Man..wherever I go in Delhi they are quoting 19k for my 5 months old one x..maybe buying "htc" was a big mistake.. :'(

Guest gizmoz

Going 2moro..

Wht time will u go..may be we can meet..(1st time will meet some1 frm Xda..lol)..

Well to be honest I can't say when.. or may be I will call the dealer who is the best in gaffar (Bhagwati Electronics) ;)

Guest nimish.saraogi

Man..wherever I go in Delhi they are quoting 19k for my 5 months old one x..maybe buying "htc" was a big mistake.. :'(

I agree bro.. HTC was a hell of a blunder, even the service centres here in Kolkata are sooooooo lame... U wont find a response if you send your phone on warranty, just as i did, it came back after 16 Days with such a bad shape intact... Disappointed...

Bunking all that... I completely think Note 2 will be an awesome phone along with service points amply distributed and the phone itself capable to handle a lot..