[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Guest somnath11

Hey Guys,

I am dyin' to get my hands on a Grey SGN2. Anyone knows the best price and place to buy it from in Gurgaon..??

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks,

CHEERS..!! :D

This is the pouch I bought from eBay for 199 bucks. Can't complain. After 100 Rs. courier charges & the sellers profit, it probably cost him Rs. 50. Beggars in Bombay look at you in contempt if you give them Rs. 50.

So, as expected this pouch was rubbish. Too hard and internally looked like it would scratch my phone. Throwing it away. If anyone wants it free, PM me here.

The funny thing is even in this pic it does look good. This is why even today after buying thousands of things online I am wary of Internet shopping.

Guest sumeshd

Where?

Nehru place..

The samsung store there newly opened also said they have original screen guard "recommended by samsung" for note2 for 570rs..but I didnt get that..

Did I pay more for memory card or usb otg??..still little sceptic about it!!!

But both are working perfect..will also test my 500gb hard disk (hope its not ntfs formated) once I reach hm..

Hi All.

I have been following you guys for over a week now,first at XDA Developers and then here as I was thinking of purchasing N7100.

I will receive my N7100 tommorow,most probably and hope to get useful tips and tricks about Note 2 through tis forum.

So please let me know what should be done immediately on receiving the N7100 ?I mean the procedure.

Thanks

Guest sumeshd
Hi All.

I have been following you guys for over a week now,first at XDA Developers and then here as I was thinking of purchasing N7100.

I will receive my N7100 tommorow,most probably and hope to get useful tips and tricks about Note 2 through tis forum.

So please let me know what should be done immediately on receiving the N7100 ?I mean the procedure.

Thanks

Just switch it on and be ready to get amazed..

After setting up the whole phone go to settings-about-software update..

Repeat till u get 3 updates..1st 9mb 2nd 37mb and 3rd 12 mb..

Then continue on being amazed.. :)

Just switch it on and be ready to get amazed..

After setting up the whole phone go to settings-about-software update..

Repeat till u get 3 updates..1st 9mb 2nd 37mb and 3rd 12 mb..

Then continue on being amazed.. :)

Thanks.

So first I'll update the software.

Is it neccessary to update in the same order as above ?--9-->37-->12 mb

Guest nimish.saraogi

I just received the third update today, the 12 MB one, the first two updates were straight after i bought the phone last week,

Anyone knows exactly if theres any significant change in the last update?

I did not find any noticeable change in the last update,

Guest sumeshd

Thanks.

So first I'll update the software.

Is it neccessary to update in the same order as above ?--9-->37-->12 mb

It will happen in that order nonetheless. .

I just received the third update today, the 12 MB one, the first two updates were straight after i bought the phone last week,

Anyone knows exactly if theres any significant change in the last update?

I did not find any noticeable change in the last update,

One that I noticed was better keyboard integration and awesome new prediction...and new swype feature.

Guest Aditya_e

O

<br />Nehru place..<br />The samsung store there newly opened also said they have original screen guard &quot;recommended by samsung&quot; for note2 for 570rs..but I didnt get that..<br />Did I pay more for memory card or usb otg??..still little sceptic about it&#33;&#33;&#33;<br />But both are working perfect..will also test my 500gb hard disk (hope its not ntfs formated) once I reach hm..
<br /><br />You get a SanDisk 32GB Class 10 for 1300 on eBay,and I bought the USB Host cable for around 80 in Mumbai. So it really depends on quality also. Still not a very bad deal. If it works great, be happy&#33;<br /><br />Now Flipkart.com reduces price to 38500/-<br /> Edited by Aditya_e

Guest AdityaKar

PSA: Shadowgun is still available for free in the Samsung Apps store.

3 games were being given as promotion for GS3 last month which included Shadowgun, Modern Combat 3 and Asphalt 7. Asphalt 7 is no longer available in Samsung Apps. Modern Combat 3 is still being offered free but it doesn't download on the Note 2. Says that the game is not optimized for this device.

http://blog.gsmarena.com/shadowgun-the-leftover-modern-combat-3-and-asphalt-7-now-free-on-galaxy-s-iii/

Nope. But make sure the connectors are all fine etc . The charging speed is based on the phone charger not the cable.

You should be able to find even original nokia micro usb cables for not too much. Original cables would be better quality tested.

On XDA screen protector thread, already report of scratch on Gorilla Glass. So much for it's unscratchable theory.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1934091&page=2

>> fast78

Already scrached my note 2.My little son slide it over my table and voala ...i got one micro scrach.Maybe there was somekind of sand or something but the result broke my heart already.Sad story.