[OFFICIAL] Indian owners thread for Note 2 Reviews, Prices & more

Guest sumeshd

Stuck in bloody traffic! On the way to Phoenix Mills...

You should have taken the helicopter.. just kidding.. you are by far the most excited guy here. I hope it works for you :)

no accessories as of now they say uit will take a week to arrive

Hmm.. by then it should be on discount of at least 5% on flipkart. So, that will be good.

nope not much but as people are knowing theu are cng, interrstingly some retailers have visited this place ti

meaning only samsung store are the ones at the moment to have this in stock

Spoke to a dealer who said Monday/Tuesday Samsung would release stocks to other people. So, that's when others will have it. Anyways, the pricing shows waiting does get you better prices.. those who pre-ordered just got two days before.

Guest prwael86

Woooo people congrats.

Let me add some good news. I have just been to sammobile site and a french firmware supporting "multi-windows" is available online just in case you didnt get it of the box....

So excited, coming to India/Mumbai next Tue and hoping to get mine there. Insha-allah.

Edited by prwael86

Woooo people congrats.

Let me add some good news. I have just been to sammobile site and a french firmware supporting "multi-windows" is available online just in case you didnt get it of the box....

So excited, coming to India/Mumbai next Tue and hoping to get mine there. Insha-allah.

Applause. *DA people got it. UK firmware October 1 with multi-windows.

Guys who bought it here Saif, what's your ROM version.. did you get multi-windows?

Edited by j89

Guest TheSaifBukhari

hey who think more exciited ? i was thr first guy tkhe first handset just for the records hahahaha

You should have taken the helicopter.. just kidding.. you are by far the most excited guy here. I hope it works for you :)

Hmm.. by then it should be on discount of at least 5% on flipkart. So, that will be good.

Spoke to a dealer who said Monday/Tuesday Samsung would release stocks to other people. So, that's when others will have it. Anyways, the pricing shows waiting does get you better prices.. those who pre-ordered just got two days before.

Guest TheSaifBukhari

thanks infact maybe the firrst on this thrread as well, wel i havent opened it yet as in sill stcuk here for a froend who ade me wait to get one for him :(

Applause. *DA people got it. UK firmware October 1 with multi-windows.

Guys who bought it here Saif, what's your ROM version.. did you get multi-windows?

Guys who bought today : can you please connect samsung kies and confirm whether any update is present for India or not? UK people have already got their update for Multi windows..

thanks infact maybe the firrst on this thrread as well, wel i havent opened it yet as in sill stcuk here for a froend who ade me wait to get one for him

How could you resist. Or you are thinking of doing an unboxing video. Just a quick start and ROM version :D

@zabak: it might already be flashed with new ROM, because these sets are new or the updates will happen in some time, keeping the time difference between uk and india.

Edited by j89

Guest azeter

for me its tomorrow damn these blue dart guyz .was shipped on the 4th from delhi .got a bit tempted and ordered online from estore huhhhh..anywayz me glad its gonna be note 2 weekend ..... :D

Guest azeter

Got it guys!

Will post pictures when I reach home.

congrats derek .do u know any place in mumbai where i will be able to get a scratch guard for the same as i have already got a snap on case from ebay.thnx

Guest sumeshd

congrats derek .do u know any place in mumbai where i will be able to get a scratch guard for the same as i have already got a snap on case from ebay.thnx

There r still some rumors that screen guard will affect the use of s-pen..so better wait

Guest Saurav

Congrats to all who already got it. Enjoy it.

It's really bad that the Multi Window feature isn't available, but I heard the UK ROM has it (not confirmed), so one might wanna flash it.

Guest TheSaifBukhari

Yeah I was there in my Pathani, im back now ;)

Saif you were there at the Samsung shop?

Edited by TheSaifBukhari

Guest Sandeep Mohil

Gurgaon :

Samsung Smartphone Cafe

+(91)-9312448448 WIN IPAD2

2320,Empire Tower, Opp Air Force School, Old Delhi RD, Gurgaon, Gurgaon - 122001

Price : 39K

I told him that it will be available in 37 K on Monday in all store and he said it will take atleast another week for other retailers to obtain the set . I still said no :)

Guest Sandeep Mohil

Also he has both the colour but 39K is too much , I could have paid till 37.5 K.

If someone has other info regarding Gurgaon please share.

Guest Sandeep Mohil

Ok got it for 37K in Gurgaon , will share the address & contact no one I get the mobile in my hand.

Do not want ppl to call him and make him realize he can sell it for more..

Will post in 1 hr.

Guest drvsandeep

Hurrayyy!!

GOT grey at JM road at Pune 38500, wow is the word!!!, tonight is feast!!

Could you please give me the number of the dealer you got it from? Did he have more grey units available?

Guest prwael86

It's really bad that the Multi Window feature isn't available, but I heard the UK ROM has it (not confirmed), so one might wanna flash it.

Sir there are already stock roms that are available online and support multi-window.

Guest JulyDerek

My new Baby !!!!!

Beautiful !! Just Beautiful !!!!

PS: No Update. A weird thing. When connecting to software update, they ask your country. There are gazzillion countries in the list, BUT NO INDIA! I chose UK as that was my language selection. Really weird.

20121005_183649.jpg

Edited by JulyDerek

Guest dr_ysp

Could you please give me the number of the dealer you got it from? Did he have more grey units available?

i dont have number, its opp JM temple, ALONG SIIDE KENSHA, he sold two grey along with mine, so i suppose he has more

Edited by dr_ysp