[ROM][JB] ParanoidAndroid for ZTE Skate [Updated 10/10/12]

Guest XMasterNinni

Guest XMasterNinni

Well, there should be everything working like in CFX2.

But there will be more goodies as CFX2 is a little bit outdated. My build will be Android 4.1.2 ;)

Guest hugobosslives

and who has asked that? I don't understand!

don't troll me please

its a acronym that came from the military meaning Estimated Time of Arrival. However it has become extremely common in the tech world to mean when the bacon is ready :D

seriously tho. does google not exist where you hail from :P

Guest e.miron

In Spain they kinda think that the rest of non Spanish speaking world does not exist so everything and I seriously say everything is Spanish only, search result are only in Spanish or from Spanish sites so it is a PITA to look outside this semiclosed world. I know because I live here though I am not Spanish, so I have to spend some time after each install of OS on my PCs or friends so I can bypass this stupid thing.

In Spain they kinda think that the rest of non Spanish speaking world does not exist so everything and I seriously say everything is Spanish only, search result are only in Spanish or from Spanish sites so it is a PITA to look outside this semiclosed world. I know because I live here though I am not Spanish, so I have to spend some time after each install of OS on my PCs or friends so I can bypass this stupid thing.

I think it´s better if we stop that off topic, because I totally disagree with you and this isn't the right place to discuss that :)

Guest WiiSky70

Maybe goo, I will see..

Well both OTA Updaters and Goo Manager are perfect, but if you wan't simple , i would go to the OTA Updater

becuse there's no need to open Goo Manager and the future updates download more simple and without the hassle of "Check for Updates buttom"

on the Goo Manager app .

So the OTA Updater is more easy and faster (As well better for newer power users) to install the updates.

Guest Verhaaltjes

When will this rom?

you said yesterday or today but not out anything here

First of all: try to read more carefully.XMaster said he was probably NOT able to upload it yesterday of today. So that probably says: tomorrow :)

Secondly: NEVER ask for ETA (or to avoid another Spanish discussion: never ask for when the ROM will be ready - never) - it's a general rule on this forum. The devs also have a private life, and this always has precedence on us.