[ROM][JB] ParanoidAndroid for ZTE Skate [Updated 10/10/12]

Guest XMasterNinni

Guest XMasterNinni

I need a tester for my new build. Anyone?

Oh and I can take over tilal's work in compiling CM10..let's see.

Edited by XMasterNinni

Guest Verhaaltjes

Well, it definitely boots this time (boot animation is a lot better than in v1 - that was dreadful), but once it's booted up, I cannot enter my PIN Code. Doesn't seem to accept anything from the touchscreen. Driver issue perhaps? Not sure what else to try from there onwards.

Guest XMasterNinni

Hi guys and thanks for all the feedback.

First of all I have to say that the device config for the ZTE Skate is outdated and totally different than the ZTE Blade one.

Normally, we just got one, the so called "android_device_zte_skate". But tilal started to make two. The mentioned android_device_zte_skate and android_device_zte_msm7x27-common.

But I think he never finished it and I can't find his old config. The new build finished compiling, thats true. But it was a real pain. One error I got was about QualcommUI. Maybe that causes the touchcreen issues.

The only thing, I can do for now , is making my own ZTE Skate device config. Once I finished this, I can also take over CM10 nightly builds.

Thanks again and sorry for the delay.

Guest Verhaaltjes

Just tried a hunch ... installed C3C0's S4 kernel (for JB) over this PA version, but that didn't help either.

So looks like it's not kernel related, if that helps you in any way.