Orange ICS Update

Guest Doogie Howser

Guest rickywyatt

@ DumonKri try a different ubs port if that don't work then you should remove the Intel drivers and go into device manger and remove the driver from there then reinstall the Intel drives then plug phone in

@jikobutsu

it you trust me I can do a remote desktop with you after 6 tonight to see what's going on

Lol never done that before, how does that work? You going to email yourself to my pc and extract yourself and take a look :lol:

But yeah sure :)

Not like I got any important credentials on my pc lol, not saying you would do that, but surely there must be some security breach doing this whereby a hacker could just walk in ?

Edited by Guest

what it mean is I can take over your computer from my computer and help fix it for you m8

Ok cool, will be interesting, not seen that done before, not exactly computer literate, most I can do is build a pc lol

Guest rickywyatt

ok thing I need you to do is hide anything you don't what me to see lol

put the Intel drivers on desktop

your email address

and then I ask you to open remote assistant and send me a invite I'll give you my email over pm

Guest rickywyatt

ok try this go to device manager open the part saying adb then right click on it and select properties then click update driver browse to where intel drivers are ever program files or program files x86 click on the .inf file and let it install

Just says the right driver is already installed lol. It dont make sense, all the drivers are right, adb is setup right, and tested with another device, baffled :wacko:

Edited by Guest

Even went to bootloader at which point I get another adb installed message, but still no adb.

edit: just done as instructed above, it gave me adb driver in list, successfully installed, but.......no adb still.lol

post-796032-0-55164300-1349957152_thumb.

Edited by Guest