JB from Nexus S to G300??

Guest apokoq

Isn't thisphone a "clone" of Nexus S from Google (Samsung)?

Have anyone tried to flash an rom form the Nexus S?? If that is possible.

Sory if I'm saing something that makes no sense.

chances are hardware is very different, cpu I imagine to start with.

Brick alert if you attempt it

Yes I know that is a very stupid question, because of the hardware, but can some work be done by see what was done on custom roms from nexus s.

Guest krishang3

Yes I know that is a very stupid question, because of the hardware, but can some work be done by see what was done on custom roms from nexus s.

You can port a nexus rom. Only option or to build from source. Porting it will have the same problems as base but does improve speed and performance.

Isn't thisphone a "clone" of Nexus S from Google (Samsung)?

Have anyone tried to flash an rom form the Nexus S?? If that is possible.

Sory if I'm saing something that makes no sense.

This phone is not a clone of the nexus, it's not a clone of anything.

This phone is not a clone of the nexus, it's not a clone of anything.

When I've said "clone" it wasn't suposed to take the term to letter, but only as an expression becaus its similar.

Guest foobert

When I've said "clone" it wasn't suposed to take the term to letter, but only as an exp<b></b>ression becaus its similar.

Native English speakers don't generally use "clone" as an expression, except perhaps when jokingly referring to a person. I also, and I'm sure others took you literally when using the word, hence the confusion.

Guest foobert

When I've said "clone" it wasn't suposed to take the term to letter, but only as an exp<b></b>ression becaus its similar.

Native English speakers don't generally use "clone" as an expression, except perhaps when jokingly referring to a person. I also, and I'm sure others took you literally when using the word, hence the confusion.

This thread is a waste of time. Surely you would know that Jellybean is already being worked on, as it's one of the most popular threads in the G300 forum.

This thread is a waste of time. Surely you would know that Jellybean is already being worked on, as it's one of the most popular threads in the G300 forum.

Can you please give me the link to that post?

Guest Malthus

I wouldn't be surprised if the G300 actually was a "clone" (some people seem to be taking that term more literally than others, but generally in industry terms "clone" refers to when a design and specification is approximately lifted from a competing product to spare R&D and engineering costs, and is pretty common with Chinese products) to be honest. This is the first time I've heard it mentioned as such though.