• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] ZTE GRAND X UK STOCK & ROOTED & SIGNED V3 + OTA [UPDATED 10-27]

93 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks

I test your council on friday.

Will telephone communicate in MTP mode with GrandX_Tools from This?

What is p.c. I.e.?

I cant find information abowe p.c. I.e. USB debugging

Posted (edited)

for the grand x v970, MTP mode is in connect to PC in settings and is USB debugging. on the UK version of the grand x, USB debugging is in developer options. if using grand x tools(v970) sometimes rooting may not work(depends if the phone likes it) if it don't, try root by restore from xda. then install recovery via grand x tools.

Edited by sam tyler

Posted

Is it not function on my device.

I have grand x with 1 sim. And i dont have possibility debugging usb enable (http://www.2i.cz/f0387a5083). I have ORA_CH_GRANDX_B03 and new firemware is not for download.

Posted

Ok,your phone reminds of the B05 update for the Russian grand x(one sim version) take a look at this screenshot of my phone, your settings for connect to P.C. should be the same.connect via MTP mode and it should enable USB debugging mode(so you can root it)post-914473-0-77398300-1370103208_thumb. hope it helps.

Posted

And what progam use for root ? I test "Super one click" and "unlock root free" and wortk it dont and when i use MTP mode on GrandX_Tools stop on yelow window . I have offer the same on your picture.

Posted

right, before doing doing this,try a different usb cable,just in case its the cable giving you problems. download grand x/970 tools from post 12 on this thread.(you already copied/pasted it on one of your earlier posts) extract it (on comp)select MTP on your phone for connect to P.C. in settings.connect phone to computer via USB,start grand/v970 tools follow what it says and you should have root but you can`t install recovery until you have rooted the phone.if 970 tools stays yellow connect the phone via connect to PC software( via connect to PC in phone settings)restart v970 tools, if the phone wont root go to XDA and download root by restore here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1886460 do what it says,and you should have root,its on VERSION 30, but if you search on Google for version 17 that works best with this phone. after you get root,go back to grand x/v970 tools and follow what it says to install recovery,

Posted

I need help.... I already followed all of the instruction written by the TS but i always get SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED, I already download all of the 3 Pre-Rooted Stock Rom but its always like that, please help me

Posted

Thanks. I have CMW. To be filled ram? I install first version (Click here (fixed root) ) and ram use is 340mb from 340mb but mobile should have 512mb.

Now download version 3 and i will test it.

Posted

I geting error when i try install this, why ? :(

Posted

Test use for root Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v17.zip. It work for me.

Posted

Hello Guys,

Someone could help me ?

I've downloaded the ROM v3 and CWD, did the wipe / factory reset, flashed the rom and now my phone wont start. It freezes on ZTE Screen.

I followed all the steps of your tutorial, but it was necessary to root by restore (xda).

Do you think that is bricked ?

Thank you so far.

Bruno.

Posted

Hello Guys,

Someone could help me ?

I've downloaded the ROM v3 and CWD, did the wipe / factory reset, flashed the rom and now my phone wont start. It freezes on ZTE Screen.

I followed all the steps of your tutorial, but it was necessary to root by restore (xda).

Do you think that is bricked ?

Thank you so far.

Bruno.

Posted

Could anyone help me ?

Thanks.

Posted

go to cwm and do wipe again, if that didn't help flash rom again...

Posted

Zwezdan, Thank you for your reply.

The problem is that I cant go to CWD again, When I try to do it nothing happens :(

Any suggestion ?

Thank you.

Posted

hello i am new here and i want your help please... i have the ZTE V970m i make a HARD RESET but after that my smartphone doesn't respond its complete "dead" doaesn't turn on and doesn't charge PLEASE HELP ME .... WHAT CAN I DO ???? 
THANK YOU!!!!

Posted

I root my phone, and I have Installed CWM, but why can not save existing rom, with backup and restore. 
thanks

Posted

I`ve put some russian rome a while ago and it worked fine for a few months but now the phone is starting to hang and occasionaly to loose ring or some other bugs , what rom should i try or it is ready to junk ?