• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ski Safari and Subway Surfers get spooky updates

1 post in this topic

Two of my favourite 'pick up and play' games, Ski Safari and Subway Surfers, have been updated with halloween themed extras.

The update to Ski Safari adds a little more than just halloween fun, with a new 'Eagle Bluffs' slope, a halloween slope, new ranks and challenges, new costumes, scarves and snowmobiles and lots of new upgrades.

The update to Subway Surfers brings a 'Spooktacular Halloween world', 6 fresh and cool characters, a special Zombie Jake character only available for a limited time (75,000 coins required!), new missions and trophies, new daily rewards and improved Super Mystery Boxes as well as improved startup, a new character selection screen and new graphics and animations. Still no ad free option however, which is a shame.

If you haven't played either of these games yet I recommend giving them a download, they're great fun. Ski Safari is a paid app, Subway Surfers free. :)

Click here to view the item

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2015. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.