Hi Guys! How you been

Guest weeo

Hi,

I'm an old time dev here at the MoDaCo forums for the ZTE Blade. When I mean old time, around a year ago. I just wanted to know how are you guys. I see some nice ROMS such as the ICS/JB ROMS. I'm glad some people are here and this phone is still going.

So what's new with you? Are any of you upgrading to a phone like a One X or something? It's great phone but it ist as fun as the Blade. Ah the tines when I remember the first ICS port and the screen was upside down.

So yeah... How you been.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shahmatt

Greetings. I have also been around since the same time. I joined after I got the Blade and learned about installing custom ROMs.

I retired the Blade as my primary phone only yesterday. I am now wrangling with a Jiayu G2 (1GHz dual core and 1GB RAM), which I've been trying to promote as the new nice budget alternative. I've only just rooted it and restored some of my Blade apps on it. It's a nice phone. Very nippy with vanilla ICS.

I have a feeling that the party may have already gone to the Huawei G300 or the ZTE V970. But here's to hoping.

I've been well thanks for asking!