• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM 2.3.7] Fastest MIUI(GingerBread) for Blade with 256 MB RAM (updated 24/01/2013 final version) !!!!!

148 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the best miui Rom i ever used for my Idea Blade.

Thanks for sharing such a nice Rom.

Posted

This is the best miui Rom i ever used for my Idea Blade.

Thanks for sharing such a nice Rom.

Thanks for the like bro........ :)

Posted (edited)

I installed the ROM. And yeah, this is the fastest MIUI rom for our device ever!

But: Multilanguage would be great, and there are few chinese words in the ROM.

And how can i change the chinese/disable dictionary (when i write text it write chinese words, but i press arabian buttons)

And I realised this ROM can be faster! The developer forgot to add this tweak (or the developer doesn't know what is this)

Disable CPU Render

Download link for flashable zip

Note: There is an update for the ROM in the original thread.

Edited by lvbubi

Posted (edited)

I installed the ROM. And yeah, this is the fastest MIUI rom for our device ever!

But: Multilanguage would be great, and there are few chinese words in the ROM.

And how can i change the chinese/disable dictionary (when i write text it write chinese words, but i press arabian buttons)

And I realised this ROM can be faster! The developer forgot to add this tweak (or the developer doesn't know what is this)

Disable CPU Render

Download link for flashable zip

Note: There is an update for the ROM in the original thread.

Download link2sd and freeze that iflyknet keyboard..............

Now flash this awesome LG keyboard :D ...........http://www.mediafire.com/?kex0s5t0asfg04g....

Yes the original rom was updated but it boot looped a few times, so i am waiting for next update............ :)

Edited by shobhit_1990

Posted

reboot menu is still in chinese any way to change into english.

Posted

reboot menu is still in chinese any way to change into english.

Yo bro....thats the only thing in chinese.. :( ..trying to translate it....... :)

Posted (edited)

Has way to add new languages?

i'll try to add more languages and revert back.

replace framework-res.apk using root explorer in /system/framework/ with attached one.

http://www60.zippysh...11933/file.html

Edited by vip007

Posted

Yo bro....thats the only thing in chinese.. :( ..trying to translate it....... :)

there are few blade devs on the forum i think they can do this

Posted

which partition?

Posted

Hi, need help, I cant sync my contact and calendar (google) I don't have that options, what can I do?

Posted

Did you install gapps?

Posted

There is two update to this ROM. In fact, this ROM will be updated on every Friday nights. 14/12 version have a bug in bluetooth that it can search for headset but can't connect. Can you please correct it?

Posted

I like this rom, I have just one small problem.

I can't install apps from the app store, because of insufficient space. How can't that be, I have 217MB free Internal Memory available?

Posted

I like this rom, I have just one small problem.

I can't install apps from the app store, because of insufficient space. How can't that be, I have 217MB free Internal Memory available?

Did you removed the S2e script from the Rom??..........Read the old version instruction mate............ :)

Posted

There is two update to this ROM. In fact, this ROM will be updated on every Friday nights. 14/12 version have a bug in bluetooth that it can search for headset but can't connect. Can you please correct it?

Tried the 19/12/2012 update.....there was a boot loop....

Now testing the new version for 2 days.....will upload it............ :)

Posted

Tried the 19/12/2012 update.....there was a boot loop....

Now testing the new version for 2 days.....will upload it............ :)

Cool..gonna test it. I see this ROM leaves around 70 MB free RAM while CM 7 leaves around 35-40 MB in idle. :)

Posted

Cool..gonna test it. I see this ROM leaves around 70 MB free RAM while CM 7 leaves around 35-40 MB in idle. :)

Updated the new version brother...........check it..... :)

Because of free ram i said that this is the best miui maybe best rom for our phone........ ;)

I have also found one ICS rom which leaves around 40 MB free RAM in our blade.....you want to try it????? But sadly it is not as good looking as our sweet MIUI....... :D

Posted

Did you removed the S2e script from the Rom??..........Read the old version instruction mate............ :)

Yes I did and it worked with the old version. But when I install the Updated Version the insufficient space error comes again.

Posted

Yes I did and it worked with the old version. But when I install the Updated Version the insufficient space error comes again.

What is written in SD Card in settings???

In my phone all is working well....no problem of storage memory and there are no S2E scripts also.......

Posted

yes I did. I have play store, I can even install Gmail. but no Google calendar or contacts

Did you install gapps?

Posted

Is this ROM in spanish?

Thanks!

Posted

Is this ROM in spanish?

Thanks!

No brother....just english and chinese..............

Old version is multilanguage....Try that..... :)

Posted (edited)

@Tonaco

Oh, so it's like on my galaxy spica some time ago. It lacks some files... calendar provider, contacts provider apk's. I put those files (and maybe some more) to system partition and it worked good...

Edited by judas1977

Posted

No brother....just english and chinese..............

Old version is multilanguage....Try that..... :)

But old version... as i can see has so many issues, true? :(

Posted

But old version... as i can see has so many issues, true? :(

Yeah but nothing major except that camera lag......try it.....