[ROM 2.3.7] Fastest MIUI(GingerBread) for Blade with 256 MB RAM (updated 24/01/2013 final version) !!!!!

Guest shobhit_1990

I installed the ROM. And yeah, this is the fastest MIUI rom for our device ever!

But: Multilanguage would be great, and there are few chinese words in the ROM.

And how can i change the chinese/disable dictionary (when i write text it write chinese words, but i press arabian buttons)

And I realised this ROM can be faster! The developer forgot to add this tweak (or the developer doesn't know what is this)

Disable CPU Render

Download link for flashable zip

Note: There is an update for the ROM in the original thread.

Edited by lvbubi

Guest shobhit_1990

I installed the ROM. And yeah, this is the fastest MIUI rom for our device ever!

But: Multilanguage would be great, and there are few chinese words in the ROM.

And how can i change the chinese/disable dictionary (when i write text it write chinese words, but i press arabian buttons)

And I realised this ROM can be faster! The developer forgot to add this tweak (or the developer doesn't know what is this)

Disable CPU Render

Download link for flashable zip

Note: There is an update for the ROM in the original thread.

Download link2sd and freeze that iflyknet keyboard..............

Now flash this awesome LG keyboard :D ...........http://www.mediafire.com/?kex0s5t0asfg04g....

Yes the original rom was updated but it boot looped a few times, so i am waiting for next update............ :)

Edited by shobhit_1990

Guest Vivek S Panicker

There is two update to this ROM. In fact, this ROM will be updated on every Friday nights. 14/12 version have a bug in bluetooth that it can search for headset but can't connect. Can you please correct it?

I like this rom, I have just one small problem.

I can't install apps from the app store, because of insufficient space. How can't that be, I have 217MB free Internal Memory available?

Guest shobhit_1990

I like this rom, I have just one small problem.

I can't install apps from the app store, because of insufficient space. How can't that be, I have 217MB free Internal Memory available?

Did you removed the S2e script from the Rom??..........Read the old version instruction mate............ :)

Guest shobhit_1990

There is two update to this ROM. In fact, this ROM will be updated on every Friday nights. 14/12 version have a bug in bluetooth that it can search for headset but can't connect. Can you please correct it?

Tried the 19/12/2012 update.....there was a boot loop....

Now testing the new version for 2 days.....will upload it............ :)

Guest Vivek S Panicker

Tried the 19/12/2012 update.....there was a boot loop....

Now testing the new version for 2 days.....will upload it............ :)

Cool..gonna test it. I see this ROM leaves around 70 MB free RAM while CM 7 leaves around 35-40 MB in idle. :)

Guest shobhit_1990

Cool..gonna test it. I see this ROM leaves around 70 MB free RAM while CM 7 leaves around 35-40 MB in idle. :)

Updated the new version brother...........check it..... :)

Because of free ram i said that this is the best miui maybe best rom for our phone........ ;)

I have also found one ICS rom which leaves around 40 MB free RAM in our blade.....you want to try it????? But sadly it is not as good looking as our sweet MIUI....... :D

Did you removed the S2e script from the Rom??..........Read the old version instruction mate............ :)

Yes I did and it worked with the old version. But when I install the Updated Version the insufficient space error comes again.

Guest shobhit_1990

Yes I did and it worked with the old version. But when I install the Updated Version the insufficient space error comes again.

What is written in SD Card in settings???

In my phone all is working well....no problem of storage memory and there are no S2E scripts also.......

Guest judas1977

@Tonaco

Oh, so it's like on my galaxy spica some time ago. It lacks some files... calendar provider, contacts provider apk's. I put those files (and maybe some more) to system partition and it worked good...

Edited by judas1977

Guest Pau Tantan

No brother....just english and chinese..............

Old version is multilanguage....Try that..... :)

But old version... as i can see has so many issues, true? :(