Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Just found a massive big with my contracts app FC's when I try to star a contact. Can't open my wife's info at all. Deleted and tried adding again and no joy. Very odd. Tried with and with CM dialer

Guest PaulOBrien
Just found a massive big with my contracts app FC's when I try to star a contact. Can't open my wife's info at all. Deleted and tried adding again and no joy. Very odd. Tried with and with CM dialer

Hmmm, will check it. Try clearing data on the contacts apps and letting it resync. It could be a db issue created by dirty flashing between mcr and mcmcr.

P

Hmmm, will check it. Try clearing data on the contacts apps and letting it resync. It could be a db issue created by dirty flashing between mcr and mcmcr.

P

I think that was it. Had to clear everything to do with contacts. Weird as it was only one contact that seemed to be affected. Back on MCMCR for now. Like a few of the features and being that Bluetooth didn't really work with either for me it's no great loss

Guest rick wong

well....i cannot use the kitchen anymore. It happened 3 times on me, anything special about my account? =P

Please help again Paul, thx

solved by re-login, but why?

Guest PaulOBrien

New release online in kitchen and prebake! :)

Changelog

30th Jan Jr6

• Updated all components to the latest release
  • Added additional CyanogenMod options to the kitchen
  • Minor fixes and improvements

18th Jan

• CyanogenMod parts updated to 180113 nightly
    • Updated all 3rd party components
    • Added MoDaCo Forums app

Guest comicbookguy

New release online in kitchen and prebake! :)

Changelog

30th Jan Jr6

• Updated all components to the latest release
  • Added additional CyanogenMod options to the kitchen
  • Minor fixes and improvements

18th Jan

• CyanogenMod parts updated to 180113 nightly
    • Updated all 3rd party components
    • Added MoDaCo Forums app

IT'S ALIIIIVE! ;)

Hmmm.... First bake got stuck at boot screen for 5 mins (N7 was running in 2...) Only thing I did different was leaving out the clock app....

Baking again

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest rick wong

IT'S ALIIIIVE! ;)

Hmmm.... First bake got stuck at boot screen for 5 mins (N7 was running in 2...) Only thing I did different was leaving out the clock app....

Baking again

Mine got stuck too, Did it work for you now? And I tried wipe out all my data....no luck

Edited by rick wong

Guest comicbookguy

? I left out the clock app cos I'm using Chronus, but neither worked. Tried wiping Dalvic and that didn't work either

Edited by comicbookguy

Guest Sn0warmy

After leaving for a bit to try some other ROMs, I decided to get back to stability. Just flashed JR6 a few hours ago and I'm loving that every single thing is working with no issues. Running with Franco's latest kernel as well. Smooth as silk.

I love that this seems to be the only ROM available that I can get Google Wallet working on as well.

Edited by Sn0warmy