ROM: Infusion vs CM9 vs Others

Guest Kelthar

I have flashed infusion rom and i cant play any videos.mp4 with 1280x720 or higher (it says "sorry this video cant be played" and closes), i have tried many many video player apps (mobo player, mx player, dice player, vplayer, bs player...) but video and audio do not match when playing. Anybody has the same issue with me? Or i must flash a new rom to fix this. Please help me sad.png thank in advance

try QQ player, iv never tried 720p video since the display is only 800 x 480

http://www.qq-player.com/qqplayer_android/

Is there any ETA for CM10? Or, like, is it super-close? Because I'd hate to migrate to CM9 and see CM10 released the next day, haha

i would like to know the answer myself but sure daz is not going to give anything away.

Guest bladebuddy
I highly doubt it'll be "finished" this year, so you're probably safe enough.

Good in a way as I have promised Daz a £50 donation for a finished working CM10 and if its as good as CM9 it will mean the kids will be getting crappy Xmas presents.

Good in a way as I have promised Daz a £50 donation for a finished working CM10 and if its as good as CM9 it will mean the kids will be getting crappy Xmas presents.

Hmm.. £50... Maybe I should develop CM10...

Wait....

what other things dose infusion have over cm9?

E.g walkman

i would expect cyanogenmod to have more features, since its made by a whole team of people and built from source lol

but its like i have said before, CM is not for everyone... you ether like it or you don't, same for any other rom

i personally prefer AOKP (basically is CM but with more features)

Guest Dazzozo

Speaking of CM10...

J0ZNd.png

Guest jsevi83

People aren't going to realise how hard it was to 'just' get 4.2 built and booting with working display. I don't, really.

It looks that it was at least easier than fixing the wifi freeze in cm9 :P

Guest tcpaulh

yaqh, the 4.2 update broke all of the things. Daz is one of the first to get it booting with the screen working on hardware remotely like ours. Other stuff was broken by the update. It all needs time.

Guest bladebuddy

Speaking of CM10...

J0ZNd.png

I will tell the kids now.

Joking aside you have done an amazing job so far, and you well deserve the money mentioned, other members should also donate what they can.

Members don't think twice about buying an app for a few quid. It would be nice if they realize what goes into giving them a hole new operating system for there phone.

Thanks Dazz.