ZTE Blade III

Guest Prestodus

• 1 month later...

As I posted here:

There's a software called SigmaKey that claims to unlock the Blade III. Haven't tested it yet, I was looking for some positive feedback about a UK/Swiss Blade III unlock before buying it.

• 10 months later...
Guest aleksandar069

As I posted here: http://www.modaco.com/topic/360508-zte-blade-iii-sim-lock/#entry2084704

There's a software called SigmaKey that claims to unlock the Blade III. Haven't tested it yet, I was looking for some positive feedback about a UK/Swiss Blade III unlock before buying it.

i can say which the sigmakey (and Dongle) unlocked successfully my blade iii about 4 months ago. For about 3Euro

Guest danijelpp

on the any web site i have read that subway surf of this phone working with no problem.But isn t true.Can i overclock or upgrade adreno drivers or boost gpu.......to make that subway surf working without bug

Guest laciegy

on the any web site i have read that subway surf of this phone working with no problem.But isn t true.Can i overclock or upgrade adreno drivers or boost gpu.......to make that subway surf working without bug

Try the cm 11 rom it has to work with out lagg

Guest Something Wierd

I try but the some problem...the cm11 is on my zte blade 3 it have bug waht can i do?

There is nothing you can do.If you bought this phone for games you bought the wrong device.You can try switching to art and use seeder but you won't see much improvement.

Guest danijelpp

zte blade 3 on cm and stock rom is so much slower than my prestigio 3540 duo on prestigio subway works without any bug and prestigio is so much better than blade 3