• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone actually stayed on Vodafone PayGo?

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So has anyone at all stayed on Vodafone pay as you go after buying this device?

As I have bought 4 or more now I have 40 quids worth of Vodafone topup vouchers and they are pretty much useless!? Or is there some use for them.

Vodafone just doesn't seem a good network for value on PayGo. GiffGaff or Three all the way.

Posted (edited) · Report post

yes 3 network is best as you get truely unlimited data when i was on giffgaff they cut my data of as of high usage you are not aowed to teather your phone on there network 12 pound goody bag and i have no time for 2g networks. 3 network is 3g or hspda all the way

Edited by andy/newbie

Posted · Report post

vodafone pay monthly here :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

No Voda sucks major donkey balls IMO. Their plans are truly awful. When I bought the G300 I spent three weeks going around my place of work offering the £10 Voda voucher for free...not one person was on Voda out of 350 people :o

Here is a rough non scientific break down on the networks I found being used when I was on the great Voda voucher give-away :D

1. o2

2. Orange

3. T-Mobile

4. GifGaf

5. Three

6. Asda - Voda network, I know.

7. I lost the will to live....
Edited by scottwild.co

Posted · Report post

Couldn't give them away for free? I was hoping to sell them for half price or something lol. Looks like I might struggle!

Posted · Report post

Until a couple of yrs ago vodaphone was the only network that worked vaguely reliably in our area ,so I was stuck with them for years.

Posted · Report post

People will buy them on ebay even if it's to save pence. Stick a £10 voucher up for auction and you will rarely see one go below £9. I sold one for £9.56. Just email them the code and you don't even have to post it

Posted · Report post

oh thats good thanks :D

I have no idea what you're talking about :ph34r:

Posted · Report post

I'm on a voda contract at work - they pay a fortune, daft gits.

I have my own conract with t-mobile, that the wife uses. It's a business contract, so works out at just over a tenner a month incl vat, voicemail is free (unlike personal users), I get business support, faulty handsets swapped out within first 12 months, two-yarly upgrades :-(... but my tarriffis 600 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited data. So I'm not giving it up.