stable gingerbread rom CWM

Guest totomorris

Guest totomorris

Hi

ihave tried a few roms and still haven't found a Rom that I am comfortable with. The closest I cam to was the infusion rom but I wanted something different. I have rea dthat Gingerbread rom is stable. ( i don't game on the phone). I cant find a Gingerbread rom that can be installed with CWM. If anyone could post a link to a stable Gingerbread RON installed using CWM I would be grateful.

Thanks

Guest totomorris

Ok I may have got it wrong but I am looking for a unbranded ROm, Completrly without any Vodaphone stuff. I read that gingerbread was like this. Is that correct. I just really need a stable and useable Rom without Vodaphone as with the Vodaphone I cannot access any gmail, interenet etc.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Guest Malthus

No, that's not correct. Gingerbread and Vodafone branding are unrelated things. I don't understand what you mean by not being able to access Gmail or Internet on a Vodafone ROM. Sounds more like you're describing a situation where you're using a G300 locked to Vodafone, when you're with a different network. Simply using a de-branded ROM won't fix this, you'll need to get an unlock code.

Guest totomorris

The phone was originnaly locked to Vodaphone. I am om T mobile. I paid for an unlock code which allows me to use mt T mobile sim. I cannot acces the interenet or any form of wireless connection with the phone as it directs straight to vodaphone.com Even when it says wireless connection enabled it won't connect. I have no idea why this is. I just know that without the Vodaphone start up and branding that I can connect I have since installed Infusion and now can connect and collect gmail etc.

All I need now is a free navigation that works on the Infusion rom.