• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

3452 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah that would make more sense never even thought of that as im using the San Francisco as a spare never gave it a thought put my sim in will try that thank you.

Posted

someone can tell me how can I apply the Merged commits?

'repo sync'

Posted (edited)

'repo sync'

Is there any way to do it on x86 PC?

Edited by khizhny

Posted

New and most likely the final build.

READ THIS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING! ROM and gapps from the post do not fit 160mb /system anymore (it's ~160,1mb now). Don't believe anyone who argues otherwise. If you were using 160mb /system partition layout, you have two options. 1) Resize /system partition using a TPT. 2) Remove something from the ROM before flashing it.

cm-10.1-20130724-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

https://hotfile.com/...-blade.zip.html

md5:3bc42f767f9a85462ad76895f00f0b4f

-CM10.1.2 (patched 'master key' exploit)

Posted (edited)

Hi folks.

How can i add a notification sound (original Samsung ring which named Sherbet.wav) in my ZTE Blade (cm10.1)?

Edit: SOLVED!

Edited by kcbilir

Posted

thanks konstaT

Posted

READ THIS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING! ROM and gapps from the post do not fit 160mb /system anymore (it's ~160,1mb now). Don't believe anyone who argues otherwise. If you were using 160mb /system partition layout, you have two options. 1) Resize /system partition using a TPT. 2) Remove something from the ROM before flashing it.

Thanks, KonstaT.

I removed 8 unnecessary languages from the default keyboard in

cm-10.1-20130724-KonstaKANG-blade.zip,

saving me 5,7 MB.

Posted

Bluebox https://play.google.....onerootscanner

still shows vulnerability in the latest version.

WHY?

Edit: bug 9695860

Ask your vendor for update.

I've already asked you several times to stop trolling this thread! How about getting a life instead?

It's the app that's broken - not the ROM. Use the latest version of the app to test.

https://plus.google....sts/B3SyevUEYYi

Version 1.5: bugfix for 1.4 in detecting 2nd masterkey patch status

Posted

thanks for the update

its final build coz 4.3 is out !!!!

Posted

Ok, this brings me to my following problem:

I have an old CM7 without GAPPS on my Blade, which is already upgraded to G2 but only with 160MB system. There seems to be no ready made G2-TPT with 165 or 180MB system, and I can't find TPT Helper v2.0.3 anywhere for download, and can't access Google Play without GAPPS of course.

Can anybody help me out by giving me the TPT Helper v2.0.3 APK?

I really would appreciate that, don't know what else to do.

Posted

Can the ZTE Blade read an SD card with 8 GB and more?

I am experiencing a problem when I copy all files from my old SD to a new card of 8 GB and insert it in my ZTE.

He can read the card when its empty but when I move the files to my new card the ZTE has troubles reading it.

Thanks!

It supports to 32GB.

Check http://www.gsmarena.com/zte_blade-3391.php

Posted (edited)

Can anybody help me out by giving me the TPT Helper v2.0.3 APK?

Ok, got it. :)

Now what's the recommended partitioning, 165/289/2 or 180/274/2 MB (System/Data/Cache)?

Edited by Master One

Posted (edited)

Ok, got it. :)

Now what's the recommended partitioning, 165/289/2 or 180/274/2 MB (System/Data/Cache)?

I use 160MB /system, 2MB /cache with this ROM trimmed to fit.

Edited by dreis911

Posted

Hello there I just installed your ROM and I enjoy it very much, much faster than the stock ROM, but I have a question :How do you turn of vibration when pressing keys?

Thanks

Posted

I flash the new version, i made a full wipe and i had a 220Mb of system partition but i have a problem, my phone is too slow with this last realease.

Someone with the same problem? How can i solve that?

Posted

Hello there I just installed your ROM and I enjoy it very much, much faster than the stock ROM, but I have a question :How do you turn of vibration when pressing keys?

Thanks

Go to Settings -> Language & Input -> press the sliding bars on the right of "Android keyboard (AOSP)" -> unselect "Vibrate on key-press"

You're done.

Posted

Thanks, KonstaT.

saving me 5,7 MB.

How did you do that please?

by advance, Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Go to Settings -> Language & Input -> press the sliding bars on the right of "Android keyboard (AOSP)" -> unselect "Vibrate on key-press"

You're done.

No its not that and its my fault for not explaining the issue.I meant how to disable vibration when pressing keys(Home,Back,Search keys)When I press any of these keys they vibrate,I remember that on my stock Blade III ROM there was an option to disable it.but I can't find it in this ROM.So how to disable it?

Thanks

P.S.

I know am on wrong topic this is for Blade I,I was on my phone when I posted previous post and didn't realize I was on wrong topic.

Edited by zEr0Punk

Posted

No its not that and its my fault for not explaining the issue.I meant how to disable vibration when pressing keys(Home,Back,Search keys)When I press any of these keys they vibrate,I remember that on my stock Blade III ROM there was an option to disable it.but I can't find it in this ROM.So how to disable it?

Thanks

Maybe:

Go to Settings -> Sound -> Vibrate on touch -> uncheck

Posted

This maybe very newbie question, but how do you save an unknown missed call number. I keep pressed, but it does not let me save nor show the options.

Posted

Thanks, KonstaT.

saving me 5,7 MB.

Is there any chance you can upload your rom PLEASE?

Posted

Maybe:

Go to Settings -> Sound -> Vibrate on touch -> uncheck

Wow thanks,am so blind

I searched for that option whole day...

Thanks again

Posted

This maybe very newbie question, but how do you save an unknown missed call number. I keep pressed, but it does not let me save nor show the options.

Yes, it's a very newbie question, but it's OK. No one is born knowing everything.

You:

open the "Phone" app by touching the phone at the bottom of the screen ->

-> choose the round clock at the top of the screen (it'll show you a list of the phone activity) ->

-> touch the phone number you want to save (it'll open another screen) ->

-> touch the upper section where it says "Add to contacts" (it'll open another screen) ->

-> touch "CREATE NEW CONTACT" at the bottom of the screen ->

-> fill the phone book and save by touching "DONE" at the top of the screen

You're done.

Posted

Yes, it's a very newbie question, but it's OK. No one is born knowing everything.

You:

open the "Phone" app by touching the phone at the bottom of the screen ->

-> choose the round clock at the top of the screen (it'll show you a list of the phone activity) ->

-> touch the phone number you want to save (it'll open another screen) ->

-> touch the upper section where it says "Add to contacts" (it'll open another screen) ->

-> touch "CREATE NEW CONTACT" at the bottom of the screen ->

-> fill the phone book and save by touching "DONE" at the top of the screen

You're done.

Ops. Sorry, I was touching the blank image thats why I was unable to do it :). Thanks :)