[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

works for me too now, but when i install an apk from sd card, phone says out of memory

very strange, have this problem only with some apk, maybe aren't compatible?

Edited by Loki86

Guest elrond_bs

I never use that function, but I just checked and it isn't working for me either. It works the first time using Voice Search and then, when I tap the microphone icon in the search bar, it instantly makes the error noise and the "Didn't catch that. Try speaking again. Retry" message appears onscreen.

Xda has solved the Google now voice services for armv6

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1747224

This same patch (from XDA) is already included in 4.1 & 4.2 ROMs (here too), it's very old news. Google Now works, but you should never start it from any other place, than Voice search - that includes tapping on any microphone icons inside or outside Google Now! That's why it didn't work for you (press back to return to Voice Search and speak again to work). Also don't ask for updates for Google Now, the project was abandoned a long time ago.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest johnnyjoe

Hi @KonstaT! Thanks again for all your amazing work! : )

I run into an issue. I was looking through the changes on 4.2.2, and when I was checking the changes on the unlock pattern, I tried to change my pattern, but when I had to choose 3x3, 4x4, etc., if I press one of the options, nothing happens. Can you check this?

At least all stayed the same, it keeps the old pattern.

Regards, and keep up the amazing work!

J

Edited by johnnyjoe

Guest alfred_i_kwak

This same patch (from XDA) is already included in 4.1 & 4.2 ROMs (here too), it's very old news. Google Now works, but you should never start it from any other place, than Voice search - that includes tapping on any microphone icons inside or outside Google Now! That's why it didn't work for you (press back to return to Voice Search and speak again to work). Also don't ask for updates for Google Now, the project was abandoned a long time ago.

Solved problem by myself. External access i.e. tapping latinime's microphone is possible through this app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.jhg.voicesearchassistant&hl=fi

Any way to turn off that msg "headset is plugged in" ? and i dont get why but i have problems with headset, when i put them in music starts to play from speackers not from the headphones and when i ceck the tab launch music app there is no powerAMP in the list. Safe headset volume cechked or unceked the sound will be always at lower levels :/ any one have these problems?

P.S which oc governor is the best for this rom? smartassV2 ? and any good sound boost apps? I don't like DPS Manager and Volume+ dont work on JB

Edited by mk89

Foxfi is not working in all version

When i click "open bluetooth tethering",it will force close

And I try use build in bluetooth tethering,my nexus 7 cannot recognize my blade connection

always same error, out of memory when i try to install an apk :(

twat4u what partition do you use? i don't know why i'm the only that have this problem

Edited by Loki86

i already do a clean install with:

-wipe data

-wipe cache

-wipe dalvik

-format /system

then flash rom, gapps and s2e zip

my ext partition is 2gb and works well with cm9

but how can i restore app with TB if i can't install that?

i move dalvik cache to sd ext, i checked all in s2e, in cm9 works well

i only change g1-g2 partiton, now i have v10 stock, what system size do you have?

this is the error

screenshot2013021618351.png

Edited by Loki86

yes i know man, i have stock but don't work so i try to change partition ;)

give me some minutes and i'll tell you if works

Edited by Loki86

Does any one else have problem with headsets? When u plug them in and music plays through speacker and not through headsets. Its a deal breaker and this rom looks very nice :x

Guest Hack3rr

Does any one else have problem with headsets? When u plug them in and music plays through speacker and not through headsets. Its a deal breaker and this rom looks very nice :x

I have been though this, its a bug, do one thing, Play the music first then plug in the headset! It should work.

P.S @konstaT when will we see the zRam and performance tab in settings? ram goes REALLY low very soon!

Guest пенис

I have been though this, its a bug, do one thing, Play the music first then plug in the headset! It should work.

P.S @konstaT when will we see the zRam and performance tab in settings? ram goes REALLY low very soon!

Don't be in a hurry, u must first become a dev to get into the performance settings.! :P

That headset bug is so strange sometimes its ok sometimes not,,, if u plug out ur headsets and then plug them in after some time it usually play through headsets, but if u plug them in immediately sound will definetly go through speaker :|

Guest lunario

not sure if its konstat rom bug or 4.21. and up bug . I had to revert to daemond 4.1.2 because of that

Edited by lunario