[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest hugobosslives

God it feels like an age since I've been on here. missed the skate community.

I am also liking how I come back and 4.2 is a go. Well done lalit.

Also quick question pete, did you get your n4 or are you still waiting for stock like me? :(

Guest plegdroid
God it feels like an age since I've been on here. missed the skate community.

I am also liking how I come back and 4.2 is a go. Well done lalit.

Also quick question pete, did you get your n4 or are you still waiting for stock like me? :(

Happy New Year Hugh, nah I had to get a new tv to keep the kid's happy. :D

can anyone confirm that flashing the any app in lockscreen zip, has cured the blinking led while on charge issue? since I'd modded policy. jar its stopped blinking for me while on charge :D

Guest rangeoshun

Anyone else having issues with maps in navigation mode? I got reboots, and strangely lockscreen was like the background with no darkening or any other UI elements (like slide to unlock), but still working as it should. As I slided my finger I felt/heard the buzz and worked from than on, until reboot.

So, anyone else? Cheers!

Guest trueno2k
I'm saying use whatever you want, just make sure you erase the current image first.
Ah, yes, sorry, I tried that already, but just froze when I tried booting into CWM using the conventional method with VOL UP + HOME + POWER... I'll have to try again later to see if I just did it incorrectly or if fastboot isn't erasing the current recovery image on my skate properly...

can anyone confirm that flashing the any app in lockscreen zip, has cured the blinking led while on charge issue? since I'd modded policy. jar its stopped blinking for me while on charge :D
I thought that was a new feature in CM 10.1, I kinda like the blinking while on charge, it makes a change to a constant red while charging or a constant green while fully charged, but I guess it's a personal preference I guess :P

Guest JoHeet

TPT Helper - Help.

For anyone like me who has spent many hours trying to get TPT helper to work there is a secret.

You press (probably like me you know and are not an idiot, but including just in case)

Volume up (top switch for volume)

Menu (middle horizontal lines)

power (button on right hand side)

BUT

Don't hold onto the power button waiting for some text to come up, it never will.

you NEED to press power JUST BRIEFLY then RELEASE whilst still pressing volume up and menu still.

Hi,

I think theres another 'secret' about it - "I think" it wont work if the phone is on charge (AC or USB).

Jo

Guest trueno2k
I'm saying use whatever you want, just make sure you erase the current image first.
Ah, yes, sorry, I had already tried that, but when I tried booting into CWM, it just froze... I guess I'll have to try again later, just check that I didn't do it incorrectly... If it doesn't work again, my thoughts still would go towards recovery partition needing more space to cater the extra 400KB of recovery, as if my memory serves me right I can remember CWM 4 needed the recovery repartitioned for it to fit perfectly, I just need someone ( can't remember who ) to help hex edit the mbn files to provide us all with CWM 6 useability...

Guest flashprince

Yay!Yay! It worked!

I made a userinit.sh using the script and put it under /sd-ext/

No more blinking keys at night now, thanks a bunch!

EDIT: Had to change /sys/class/leds

to /sys/devices/platform/leds-gpio/leds/button-backlight

or the screen would go black when turned back on

Can you make a step by step tutorial? Or it will correct the next version?

Other:

How work the DayDream? I set the clock, time is: when it charging. And dont do nothing, :D

Guest hugobosslives

Happy New Year Hugh, nah I had to get a new tv to keep the kid's happy. :D

haha. sounds like you have the right motives at heart ;)

kind of same thing here. I couldn't buy it when it came out as I had just spent a load on a new rig (as I've become addicted to custom builds ) and now I now I have some money I can't buy it as lg screwed up. I'm hoping for the silver lining turning out to be loads of new interesting phones being announced at CES (if the n4 still isn't here by feb). One can only hope for nexus specs + LTE + micro sd + AOKP/CM10.1 haha

getting back to the topic :D this rom is beautiful. Runs better than the JB release I've had on here for ages. Just checked the build date before updating and its september 16th so I guess I couldn't be bothered to update for a while :blink:

Guest Michaelwave

Can you make a step by step tutorial? Or it will correct the next version?

Other:

How work the DayDream? I set the clock, time is: when it charging. And dont do nothing, :D

Did you mean disabling the hardware key lights or fixing the flashing charge light?

Guest razzmataz1478
Hi how i turn on usb debuging? I cant find this function:O thx

Tap the build number many times at a short frequent interval between taps.

Guest JoHeet

Fixing the flashing charge light. TY

I'm also interested :)

Also noticed that when on AC charge, it takes too long to charge. Its identified as USB charger. I dont think its ok... is it?

Someone noticed that also?

Thanks

Guest plegdroid

Also noticed that when on AC charge, it takes too long to charge. Its identified as USB charger. I dont think its ok... is it?

Thanks

for a reason I can't figure out, if you flash my all app on lockscreen zip, it cures the flashing led on charge issue. :)

edit, its blinking again :lol:

Edited by plegdroid

Guest JoHeet

for a reason I can't figure out, if you flash my all app on lockscreen zip, it cures the flashing led on charge issue. :)

edit, its blinking again :lol:

Ooops... mistery :wacko:

Anyone else have problems with their calendar? Calendar doesn't show up at my sync options, only browser and contacts?

What should I do? Did full wipes before flashing.

Guest Michaelwave

Fixing the flashing charge light. TY

That script only disabled the hardware lights. I have no clue on how to fix the flashing charge light :D

Anyone else have problems with their calendar? Calendar doesn't show up at my sync options, only browser and contacts?

What should I do? Did full wipes before flashing.

Install Google's calendar app from play store and the sync option will show up.

Guest razzmataz1478
It's nice that I'm a developer..but it does not working..boot-clockworkmod still waiting to device and i dont use others ROMS :/ (sorry for my english :D)

What are you trying to do?

Guest sasa_gm

Thanks

Yeah... Charging takes sooo long. This is serious problem..