[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

Guest tilal6991

Guest wizard.no.84

Screen resolution from Play. Change density, reboot ro recovery, go to advanced, go to fix permissions, and after it finish, reboot. That's all, folks! :)

I used build.prop for that..

Im not a developer, nother i know anything about programing. so, my solution was just lucky shot.

in build. under Graphics I edited qemu.sf.lcd.density=240 (from 240 to 200) saved and exited.

after that (normally) launcher was constantly closing (crashing) so, I rebooted to CWM, make just factory reset and now its working.

I have 200 dpi

edit: I have a bit of problem with Wi-Fi. a cant see my home network

i see it on MoKee and CECO 4.0.4 tablet UI, but with this rom even when i put phone 3 cm from anthena of network card, cant find that network?

so, is it somethig with Hz range or something else?

Edited by wizard.no.84

Is your WiFi router configured in ad-hoc mode or infrastructure? I am asking because WPA supplicant in JB seems to ignore ad-hoc networks. I am planning to patch it for my ParanoidJelly.

Great :)

The best thing is that with this method you can use your one physical wifi adapter to connect to internet and act like a hotspot at the same time.

This is good for situations where wifi signal is too weak to be picked up by phone's weak wifi receiver. But PC/notebook's adapter is still able to pick up a good signal.

Guest wizard.no.84

ok, and, does anybody knows why link2sd is not working? actually cant even download it from store.. compatibility issue

Edited by wizard.no.84

Guest omegavesko

ok, and, does anybody knows why link2sd is not working? actually cant even download it from store.. compatibility issue

S2E works fine for me, so I imagine Link2SD should too.

Guest wizard.no.84

i believe you guys, because first time I test this rom, all was working fine (and with link2sd)

i guess it's because my way of lowering DPI :wacko:

it should not be the problem, but dont know at this point ...

because, i get same compatibility error on g+, gmail, gmaps (so far tested..) but calendar working fine..

ill try to clean flash it again and see..

Edited by wizard.no.84

Guest wizard.no.84

i guess something was messed up...

i did clean instal, changed DPI, install ADW launcer (set it as default) and all is working fine.. as it should. all are downloadable, and all are working ;)

Guest slgh2005

Hello everyone , is this rom can install google now ?

By the way I can not find the google apps form CM .I am looking it in the CM wiki web everywhere , nothing .Who can give me a link ?

Thanks.

Guest plegdroid
Hello everyone , is this rom can install google now ?

By the way I can not find the google apps form CM .I am looking it in the CM wiki web everywhere , nothing .Who can give me a link ?

Thanks.

there @ post #1 mate ;) :)

Guest omegavesko

We will have google now on this rom right?

I can unlock my screen on every side on the screen... Why? This is bug or what?

Pretty sure that's a feature.

Guest slgh2005

there @ post #1 mate ;) :)

Thanks ,man . I want to know is this google apps same as the CM google apps ? I find there are less apps in this google apps .

I remembered there is a special google apps In CFX2 , we can install it to use google now voice search . How about this one ? Sorry my poor English .

Guest plegdroid

Thanks ,man . I want to know is this google apps same as the CM google apps ? I find there are less apps in this google apps .

I remembered there is a special google apps In CFX2 , we can install it to use google now voice search . How about this one ? Sorry my poor English .

afternoon mate have a look at post #102 on this thread.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355996-[JB]-[GUIDE]-How-to-get-Google-Now-with-Voice-on-JellyBean-[uPDATED---20/07]

:)

Guest dandyman

Hi, guys. As i mentioned before, i have a problem with phone ringer. when someone calls me it sometimes rings, sometimes not. how can i fix this issue. Does anyone have that problem?