MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.

[androidarmv6] [4.2] ColdFusionX 3 [CM10.1] [Updated - 12/04]

1129 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Screen resolution from Play. Change density, reboot ro recovery, go to advanced, go to fix permissions, and after it finish, reboot. That's all, folks! :)

I used build.prop for that..

Im not a developer, nother i know anything about programing. so, my solution was just lucky shot.

in build. under Graphics I edited qemu.sf.lcd.density=240 (from 240 to 200) saved and exited.

after that (normally) launcher was constantly closing (crashing) so, I rebooted to CWM, make just factory reset and now its working.

I have 200 dpi

edit: I have a bit of problem with Wi-Fi. a cant see my home network

i see it on MoKee and CECO 4.0.4 tablet UI, but with this rom even when i put phone 3 cm from anthena of network card, cant find that network?

so, is it somethig with Hz range or something else?

Edited by wizard.no.84

Posted · Report post

Is your WiFi router configured in ad-hoc mode or infrastructure? I am asking because WPA supplicant in JB seems to ignore ad-hoc networks. I am planning to patch it for my ParanoidJelly.

Posted · Report post

i use Connectify Hotspot http://www.connectify.me/ to create Wi-Fi (because i use mobile broadband)

other words, dont have router, but using this program to make laptop Wi-Fi act as router..

Posted · Report post

THX!!!! :D

working like a charm!

Posted · Report post

Great :)

The best thing is that with this method you can use your one physical wifi adapter to connect to internet and act like a hotspot at the same time.

This is good for situations where wifi signal is too weak to be picked up by phone's weak wifi receiver. But PC/notebook's adapter is still able to pick up a good signal.

ok, and, does anybody knows why link2sd is not working? actually cant even download it from store.. compatibility issue

Edited by wizard.no.84

Posted · Report post

ok, and, does anybody knows why link2sd is not working? actually cant even download it from store.. compatibility issue

For me it's working fine

Posted · Report post

S2E works fine for me, so I imagine Link2SD should too.

Posted · Report post

For me it's working fine

For me as well

i believe you guys, because first time I test this rom, all was working fine (and with link2sd)

i guess it's because my way of lowering DPI :wacko:

it should not be the problem, but dont know at this point ...

because, i get same compatibility error on g+, gmail, gmaps (so far tested..) but calendar working fine..

ill try to clean flash it again and see..

Edited by wizard.no.84

Posted · Report post

i guess something was messed up...

i did clean instal, changed DPI, install ADW launcer (set it as default) and all is working fine.. as it should. all are downloadable, and all are working ;)

Posted · Report post

s2e don't work for me

and google agenda no sync

Posted · Report post

Hello everyone , is this rom can install google now ?

By the way I can not find the google apps form CM .I am looking it in the CM wiki web everywhere , nothing .Who can give me a link ?

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Thank you very much.

I guess Dolby Digital doesn't work, does it?

Dolby doe not work on ICS an JB ROMs.

Posted · Report post

Hello everyone , is this rom can install google now ?

By the way I can not find the google apps form CM .I am looking it in the CM wiki web everywhere , nothing .Who can give me a link ?

Thanks.

there @ post #1 mate ;) :)

Posted · Report post

We will have google now on this rom right?

I can unlock my screen on every side on the screen... Why? This is bug or what?

Posted · Report post

We will have google now on this rom right?

I can unlock my screen on every side on the screen... Why? This is bug or what?

Pretty sure that's a feature.

Posted · Report post

Hey razzmataz1478!

Please! Can you send me the PAC wallpaper only???? It's very cool! I wanna use that in my cfx3!

Posted · Report post

there @ post #1 mate ;) :)

Thanks ,man . I want to know is this google apps same as the CM google apps ? I find there are less apps in this google apps .

I remembered there is a special google apps In CFX2 , we can install it to use google now voice search . How about this one ? Sorry my poor English .

Posted · Report post

Thanks ,man . I want to know is this google apps same as the CM google apps ? I find there are less apps in this google apps .

I remembered there is a special google apps In CFX2 , we can install it to use google now voice search . How about this one ? Sorry my poor English .

afternoon mate have a look at post #102 on this thread.

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?/topic/355996-[JB]-[GUIDE]-How-to-get-Google-Now-with-Voice-on-JellyBean-[uPDATED---20/07]

:)

Posted · Report post

Hi, guys. As i mentioned before, i have a problem with phone ringer. when someone calls me it sometimes rings, sometimes not. how can i fix this issue. Does anyone have that problem?

Posted · Report post

ok, and what about the Brightness?

is there a way to disable 0% (total darkness) ??

Posted · Report post

ok, and what about the Brightness?

is there a way to disable 0% (total darkness) ??

No, just avoid it

Posted · Report post

Tnx

(but with sad face) :(