[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest razzos

Hello, and thank You for a very nice rom!

I have a question about implementing CM function which changes played song when you push volume buttons for a few sec. Is there a possibilty to adapt this to Lightning rom? Or any workaround to have a similar functionality?

Guest blaster99999

Anyone having stuttering ring tone , I've found a work round by changing the governor setting in no frills CPU control changing to performance, in guessing this is not a rom bug but a over clock problem

Guest kyan31
Would you like some more wallpapers kyan so you have a total of 5-6

Also could you add colour themes like in infusion

Lastly I was hoping you could add more customisable features in this to keep it away from stock android and would the huawei widgets work on it?

Yes please, I would love more wallpapers :D

I could make themes as Electra is based on CM, so it has theme manager.

I will try to add many features, I may even theme it slightly to make JB a little more beautiful. Oh, and Huawei widgets won't work.

Guest kyan31
Anyone having stuttering ring tone , I've found a work round by changing the governor setting in no frills CPU control changing to performance, in guessing this is not a rom bug but a over clock problem

Don't use performance lol, it clocks your CPU to maximum constantly. If you want a fried, low battery device, this governor would be perfect.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Yes please, I would love more wallpapers :D

I could make themes as Electra is based on CM, so it has theme manager.

I will try to add many features, I may even theme it slightly to make JB a little more beautiful. Oh, and Huawei widgets won't work.

Awesome is it possible to give it in glass kinda theme if you know what i mean, and general colours, i would love it to be different to the stock look. Also is there no way at all to use the huawei widgets

Guest kyan31

Awesome is it possible to give it in glass kinda theme if you know what i mean, and general colours, i would love it to be different to the stock look. Also is there no way at all to use the huawei widgets

I was actually thinking that, something like this:

post-969101-0-52319900-1362763860_thumb.post-969101-0-69943300-1362763861_thumb.

Also is there no way at all to use the huawei widgets

It seems not, maybe if you completely rebuilt it, it might be possible. I don't really feel like doing that though...Unless I themed it o.0

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

I was actually thinking that, something like this:

post-969101-0-52319900-1362763860_thumb.post-969101-0-69943300-1362763861_thumb.

It seems not, maybe if you completely rebuilt it, it might be possible. I don't really feel like doing that though...Unless I themed it o.0

YESSS THAT, that's what i meant (i love that slightly transparent status bar) and themed weather widget :o

Guest kyan31

YESSS THAT, that's what i meant (i love that slightly transparent status bar) and themed weather widget ohmy.png

Well for the time being, you can download this theme. It's available for all ROMs with a theme manager (CM, AOKP, PA)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.template.theme.ThyrusHoloBlack&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50ZW1wbGF0ZS50aGVtZS5UaHlydXNIb2xvQmxhY2siXQ..

Guest kyan31

Why sometimes GPS don't work with Igo primo it other navigation app?

I dunno, it's probably a problem at your end, or maybe it's not a problem at all :/

I have added no GPS tweaks or anything like that, so the GPS should be normal as always. Download PimpMyRom from the Play store, and use the GPS tweaks. That might help.

@Everyone Thanks for all the reps, I just noticed how much it's gone up :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Ahh damn sad.png im on Stock+ at the moment because cm10.1's battery life was killing me, im using stock+ temporarily while waiting for Electra

Hmm, not sure what I can do then.

Guest kyan31

Is it possible to use the Potter Unlock on 4.2.2

Why would you want to :P

4.2.2 (CM) has a 4 way lockscreen, but no, you can't. None of the huawei apps will work.

Guest PCTechRoss

Why would you want to :P

4.2.2 (CM) has a 4 way lockscreen, but no, you can't. None of the huawei apps will work.

I just like the look of the Potter Unlock :) also I have always found the CM 4way to be a little laggy

Guest PCTechRoss

Also when i used to plug my G300 into the computer on ICS a 'USB Mass Storage' notification would pop up but on Cm10.1 it didnt although i could still add files to my phone but it was terribly slow and was another reason why i am now on ics again

Guest tillaz

Also when i used to plug my G300 into the computer on ICS a 'USB Mass Storage' notification would pop up but on Cm10.1 it didnt although i could still add files to my phone but it was terribly slow and was another reason why i am now on ics again

On CM can you not just go to storage settings and do this to turn on UMS

post-913969-0-03632400-1362786145_thumb. post-913969-0-73702400-1362786169_thumb.

Guest kyan31

If your looking for more wallpapers here is the one I am using at the moment,

post-913969-0-13099600-1362786510_thumb.

here is a croped version to fit the G300 display

post-913969-0-25046700-1362785471_thumb.

Wow I might actually use that myself, it looks awesome. I'm even more eager to see PCTechRoss' new wallpapers. He always comes out with something good :P

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Tillaz, do you know what .png is used for the background part of the notification toggles (the 4.2.2 ones)? I wan't to make them slightly transparent, it might look cool.

Oh, and do you know who made the wallpaper?

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

You need to change the settings to mass storage, basically what Tillaz said :P

Guest kyan31

A wallpaper I just made:

post-969101-0-18893100-1362788758_thumb.

Just thought i'd mess around with GIMP, there's a lot of features in the tabs I never even knew about.

I have a full res one if anyone wants it.

Edited by kyan31