[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest Wellus

Thanks for the little review :)

I'll see if I can get the Apollo issue fixed, though no promises as i'm kinda supporting Electra now rather than Lightning. Also, Electra is based on the latest version of CM10.1 (R4) ^_^

no problem :)

well you see i had kinda annoying network drop problem and i started reading comments about R4 and there is plenty of problems too :/ with R3 my phone(battery i guess) had temperature around 29 and that kinda felt hot(not like boiling water or something :D) in hand, but ofc it drained battery like hungry beast. Well i guess your custom rom would fix that, but still people are still having network problem with R4. I would like to avoid that, because i don't really want to miss something important because of network drop.

Edited by Wellus

Guest kyan31

Just PM you

Thanks for the log, but I only need the error part. This means you need to set the log level to error, thanks.

Guest nmaj

Thanks for the log, but I only need the error part. This means you need to set the log level to error, thanks.

Log updated to error's

Guest kyan31

Log updated to error's

I actually got your problem confused with someone else's, sorry :unsure:

Your issues aren't really bugs, battery is completely dependent on how you use your phone, and GPS is dependent on where you are. There is nothing I can do about these 'problems'.

Guest nmaj

I actually got your problem confused with someone else's, sorry :unsure:

Your issues aren't really bugs, battery is completely dependent on how you use your phone, and GPS is dependent on where you are. There is nothing I can do about these 'problems'.

Thanks any way.

I have tryed other rom's and this is the first one thar i came across this problems.

I always used GPS without any problems, and battery always on normal use for up to 30 hours.

But thank you.

Keep the goos work.

I think i'm gona try the Electra

Guest nobody008

Thanks any way.

I have tryed other rom's and this is the first one thar i came across this problems.

I always used GPS without any problems, and battery always on normal use for up to 30 hours.

But thank you.

Keep the goos work.

I think i'm gona try the Electra

could be the battery itself becoming not as "fresh" as it was initially. Or maybe you need a battery calibration :P

Guest nmaj

could be the battery itself becoming not as "fresh" as it was initially. Or maybe you need a battery calibration :P

Phone as 8 months, and alreaddy done battery calibration.

i also tryed a new battery from a recent purchased phone, same thing.

Guest plewis1981

Phone as 8 months, and alreaddy done battery calibration.

i also tryed a new battery from a recent purchased phone, same thing.

In my experience battery calibration is something to avoide. Did you have battery issues before calibration?

Guest nmaj

In my experience battery calibration is something to avoide. Did you have battery issues before calibration?

only after flashing new rom's

Guest nobody008

Do you charge the phone overnight? Have you overclocked it?

these can cause the device's battery life to shorten

Edited by nobody008

Guest kyan31
Hi Kyan.

Are you planning to launch any new update soon?

Cheers

I doubt soon, but if I do I will be completely rebuilding it from scratch. This means it will pretty be a entirely new ROM.

Guest kyan31
I feel that this ROM has died since Electra... Shame :/

It kinda has, I just don't have the time to fully rebuild the ROM as I have exams. Fortunately I still have time to make small mods and updates.

Guest djubre7

Hello and thank you for this great ROM. I only recently upgraded from GB, and your ROM was somehow the only one which looked kinda finished and ready for everyday use... A couple of questions, though:

1. Does it still have BusyBox, Bravia Engine etc? I cant find them as apps...

2. How to enable root on CM File Manager? I think i read on the first start-up something about this, but i forgt what it was...

Thanks

Guest kyan31
Hello and thank you for this great ROM. I only recently upgraded from GB, and your ROM was somehow the only one which looked kinda finished and ready for everyday use... A couple of questions, though:

1. Does it still have BusyBox, Bravia Engine etc? I cant find them as apps...

2. How to enable root on CM File Manager? I think i read on the first start-up something about this, but i forgt what it was...

Thanks

1. BusyBox and the Bravia engine are background processes, not apps.

2. The CM file manager can not grant root when put in stock ROMs, I have no idea why :huh:

Guest djubre7

Thanks for a swift answer, I appreciate it. What is the best way to remove it, a simple uninstall from app manager, or should I use something like Titanium or ROM Toolbox, and erase the apk from system with another root explorer? Sorry for newbish questions, and thanks for your patience...

Guest kyan31
Thanks for a swift answer, I appreciate it. What is the best way to remove it, a simple uninstall from app manager, or should I use something like Titanium or ROM Toolbox, and erase the apk from system with another root explorer? Sorry for newbish questions, and thanks for your patience...

I would just use Es File Explorer as it has a system app remover tool. Just make sure you mont the /system partition as RW (Read and Write) and your good to go :)