[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest tkdfilipe

Anyone using this rom for more than 36 hours can give me a feedback please?

I am using now for my first rom [iCS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM] in this phone. Not bad, but not perfect.

should i try stock+?

Guest PCTechRoss

I am using now for my first rom [iCS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM] in this phone. Not bad, but not perfect.

should i try stock+?

In my opinion this is better than Stock+

Guest kyan31

Anyone flashed the Ouch Kernal over this ROM?

I haven't myself, but you can flash it, you don't need to worry about it. If you don't like the kernel, just flash PMB's #19th Kernel and everything will be back to normal :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest tkdfilipe

I can confirm I'm also facing the automatic backlight setting not working. Light sensor is stuck at 10 lx too and i dont see changes in low/high light.

can someone confirm me this with Dom's DiagnosticTools, we are getting the same problem in the [iCS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]. Maybe Kernel problem?

Guest kyan31

can someone confirm me this with Dom's DiagnosticTools, we are getting the same problem in the [iCS] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9.1 [ROM]. Maybe Kernel problem?

Is this with the GB baseband?

Guest Sak's Maw

should i try stock+?

I've had 46 hours out of the battery on Lightning, hammering Wifi and a bit of 3G, calls, texts facebook. Fast, reliable, all my apps work, no freezing, no lock ups. Fastest, smoothest most reliable ROM out there for G300 and I've tried them all

Guest PCTechRoss

That's weird, I wonder why your sensor isn't working then :wacko:

Just wanted to say.. Downloaded this ROM again today after not using it for a longgg time and my god it is soooo much better than before.. good job :) hopefully one day i will have one of your amazing roms on my G4

Guest kyan31

My be annoying since i asked a while back but is there a flashable zip to get the ics google search bar?

Sure, here you go:

DOWNLOAD

This will swap the trebuchet apk with a modified one, so there is the slight possibility your app/widget layout will reset. I can't be sure.

Guest kyan31

Just wanted to say.. Downloaded this ROM again today after not using it for a longgg time and my god it is soooo much better than before.. good job smile.png hopefully one day i will have one of your amazing roms on my G4

I hope so too :P

Guest PCTechRoss

Sure, here you go:

DOWNLOAD

This will swap the trebuchet apk with a modified one, so there is the slight possibility your app/widget layout will reset. I can't be sure.

does this mean i wont have the trebuchet one?

Guest kyan31

does this mean i wont have the trebuchet one?

No it's still trebuchet, just a modified search bar :)

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

No it's still trebuchet, just a modified search bar :)

Sorry to bother... i flashed it and it looks really weird :o should i wipe cache or something?

Guest PCTechRoss

hi! i installed your rom, very good indeed but i don't find the usb mass storage..it's only the mtp and the photo transfer option

it should be as default, at least it was for me