[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31
ok. I have a liite problem..

ROM is avesome but...

i download ota fix to change my sdcard to sdcard2 but when i run file menager i can only open internal sorrage not sdcard ...

The OTA fix only alters the build.prop, it does nothing with any storage files etc.

Are you sure you didn't have the problem before the OTA fix? What version of lightning are you using?

Guest Czach

one more time.

at first i download the latest version. In file menager i cant access to microSD card. Then i download ota fix wipe everything and one more time install latet version + ota fix. and still cant access to microSD card

Guest kyan31
one more time.

at first i download the latest version. In file menager i cant access to microSD card. Then i download ota fix wipe everything and one more time install latet version + ota fix. and still cant access to microSD card

But why are you installing the OTA fix? If you are on the latest version, why would you need it?

Guest Czach

on firts page i read that to install it if someone have a problem with storrage. xD

But what i must to do to install everythig on microSD card?

Sorry ;]

Guest kyan31

on firts page i read that to install it if someone have a problem with storrage. xD

But what i must to do to install everythig on microSD card?

Sorry ;]

The OTA fix was not designed for that, where did you even read that :P

What exactly do you want on the sd card? Apps, music, photos?

Edited by kyan31

Guest Hayder7

Hi Kyan,

I've been running on ROM 5.5 smoothly and beautifully for a few days. Today though some weird things happened! I left the phone for probably one hour and then was surprised it has shut down by itself! I started it and it ran smoothly. After that it crashed and restated itself a couple of times in random intervals. Any ideas? Hope this will not happen again :(. Thank you!

Guest kyan31

Hi Kyan,

I've been running on ROM 5.5 smoothly and beautifully for a few days. Today though some weird things happened! I left the phone for probably one hour and then was surprised it has shut down by itself! I started it and it ran smoothly. After that it crashed and restated itself a couple of times in random intervals. Any ideas? Hope this will not happen again sad.png. Thank you!

That doesn't even sound ROM related, that sounds like it could be something else to do with your phone :unsure:

Not really sure what to advise, lets just hope it doesn't happen again.

Guest Dentex

Hi, ROM is awesome phone is quick and I´am happy! But why is in "device info" name of Manufacture is HTC and Model is Desire HD!? How can I change that? How to change name of phone? everything is great!

Guest nobody008

I was wondering if it's possible to add a function where a profile is triggered for a certain time interval. Mainly for the purpose of me being in school. eg. Phone goes to vibrant from 3PM-4PM(just example)..

thanks

Guest Merwenus

What do I have to flash to make internal 2gb storage as default and put every android files there from my SD card? Like Meija rom B9.

edit.:

I will edit build.prop before i flash the rom and hope for the best result :D

#/*Support ICS double sdcard. The value may be external_sd or internal_sd*/

persist.sys.main_storage=internal_sd

Edited by Merwenus

Guest kyan31
Hi, ROM is awesome phone is quick and I´am happy! But why is in "device info" name of Manufacture is HTC and Model is Desire HD!? How can I change that? How to change name of phone? everything is great!

Its named that because it allows more games to be visible on the market, but when I release LRV6 I'll change it back to normal. It seems Gameloft have now made all their apps available to our G300 so the hack won't be needed.

Guest kyan31
I was wondering if it's possible to add a function where a profile is triggered for a certain time interval. Mainly for the purpose of me being in school. eg. Phone goes to vibrant from 3PM-4PM(just example)..

thanks

There are apps on the Play Store that allow you to do this, I have one on my ZTE Blade.

Guest timoti111

Wow i found that joestones cm10 have much more better and smoother gameplay than Dazzos. I think that it is like 95% of ICS gameplay performance and Dazzos cm10 have like 75-80% of ICS gameplay performance. It is first time that i can finally stay on android higher than 4.0.3 :). It is stable and it has 400 mb ram. On other roms i have 386 mb.

Guest kyan31

Wow i found that joestones cm10 have much more better and smoother gameplay than Dazzos. I think that it is like 95% of ICS gameplay performance and Dazzos cm10 have like 75-80% of ICS gameplay performance. It is first time that i can finally stay on android higher than 4.0.3 smile.png. It is stable and it has 400 mb ram. On other roms i have 386 mb.

Does this have anything to do with Lightning ROM?

Guest kyan31

OH SRY it was meant to be written on CM10 topic biggrin.pngbiggrin.png SORRY biggrin.png

Oh right :P

P.s dont write that in the CM topic, Daz will probably find it annoying, I know I would seeing his (Daz's) build is better than Joestones.

Guest timoti111

Oh right :P

P.s dont write that in the CM topic, Daz will probably find it annoying, I know I would seeing his (Daz's) build is better than Joestones.

:D ok

Guest kyan31

I'm rebasing Electra to R3, so that should be done soon. The settings.apk is giving me problems though:

I: Checking whether sources has changed...

I: Checking whether resources has changed...

I: Building resources...

C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\res\values\public.xml:3907: error: Public entry identifier 0x7f0d0266 entry index is larger than available symbols (index 614, total symbols 614).

C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\res\values\public.xml:3907: error: Public symbol id/beats_settings declared here is not defined.

C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\res\values\public.xml:3906: error: Public symbol id/electra_section declared here is not defined.

Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, -F, C:\Users\Learner\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL8035782846381949715.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Learner\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]

at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:357)

at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResources(Androlib.java:282)

at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:205)

at brut.androlib.Androlib.build(Androlib.java:176)

at brut.apktool.Main.cmdBuild(Main.java:218)

at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:74)

Caused by: brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, -F, C:\Users\Learner\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL8035782846381949715.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Learner\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]

at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:349)

at brut.androlib.Androlib.buildResourcesFull(Androlib.java:335)

... 5 more

Caused by: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec command: [aapt, p, --min-sdk-version, 17, --target-sdk-version, 17, -F, C:\Users\Learner\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL8035782846381949715.tmp, -I, C:\Users\Learner\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\res, -M, C:\Users\Learner\Desktop\apk2\other\..\projects\Settings.apk\AndroidManifest.xml]

at brut.util.OS.exec(OS.java:89)

at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.aaptPackage(AndrolibResources.java:347)

... 6 more
The actual error is here:
Public entry identifier 0x7f0d0266 entry index is larger than available symbols (index 614, total symbols 614).

So basically there is a value that hasn't been used yet, so I need to find out what the value is. Is there an easier way to find out what that value is, rather than trailing through the xml manually?

My public.xml (only the id's section, thats where the problem is)

PASTEBIN

Guest Moe29

If I remember correctly the stock rom had the option to vibrate when you place a call and the person you're calling answers the call.

Is there's a way I can add it, does anyone know of an app that would do so?

Guest kyan31
Morning!

Great Rom :) loving it... installed that latest 5.5.0

Update available v5.5.0? 0_o

huh

Sorry its my fault, the OTA update was a little dodgy. You are on the latest version, so just go into the OTA app, and disable notifications.