[ICS][4.0.3]Lightning ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300 ★ADDONS AVAILABLE★ ✮CM-TOGGLES✮ ✰UPDATED 17/03/2013✰ DISCONTINUED

Guest kyan31

What are the Huawei Files

You mean these?

Huawei DeskClock: DOWNLOAD

Huawei Messaging: DOWNLOAD

Huawei Launcher updated (APK): DOWNLOAD

Huawei Toggles: DOWNLOAD

These apps have been extracted from the Huawei Ascend P1. You must delete the original launcher AFTER you have installed the P1 version. Thanksmash73 for the P1 apps ;)

Edited by kyan31

Guest blademaster123

No toggles but i dont mind, testing need for speed most wanted now :D

Edit : runs quite smooth thanks for a great rom ps your a year older than me and can already make roms :D

Edited by blademaster123

No toggles but i dont mind, testing need for speed most wanted now biggrin.png

Edit : runs quite smooth thanks for a great rom ps your a year older than me and can already make roms biggrin.png

I'm glad it works well for you :)

You can just flash the toggles in the opening post if you want toggles.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

Is R2 running better than R1? Any requests for new features?

Using this rom is 'lightning' fast, would love to see..

- Nicer looking toggles

- Huawei Lockscreen + Google's (Option to change)

- Huawei Music Player

- Huawei Weather Clock

not pushing you but if you could do it it would be great :)

Best Rom IMO

I'm 14 as well lol and I'm really into tech n hacking but being a dev is hard work at this age because of school aswell. Kyan keep up the superb work

Edited by saiem1

Guest blademaster123

I'm glad it works well for you :)

You can just flash the toggles in the opening post if you want toggles.

yeah k, maybe you could add the huawei weather and music widget and maybe es file explorer but this rom is really awesome

Bes Rom IMO

I'm 14 as well lol and I'm really into tech n hacking but being a dev is hard work at this age because of school aswell. Kyan keep up the superb work

Thank you :)

yeah k, maybe you could add the huawei weather and music widget and maybe es file explorer but this rom is really awesome

I'll make you a flashable zip for those. Let me just do some stuff first.

Using this rom is 'lightning' fast, would love to see..

- Nicer looking toggles

- Huawei Lockscreen + Google's (Option to change)

- Huawei Music Player

- Huawei Weather Clock

not pushing you but if you could do it it would be great smile.png

I made some flashable zips for the huawei music app, and the huawei weather widgets and app.

Weather

Music

Wipe dalvik cache, and install zip in recovery.

I don't recommend using the Huawei lockscreen as people have had severe problems with it. I think it makes the phone freeze and reset, or something like that :P

I'm planning to theme the toggles, but i'm probably going to get that done a little later. Before Monday I hope.

Edited by kyan31

Guest PCTechRoss

I made some flashable zips for the huawei music app, and the huawei weather widgets and app.

Weather

Music

Wipe dalvik cache, and install zip in recovery.

I don't recommend using the Huawei lockscreen as people have had severe problems with it. I think it makes the phone freeze and reset, or something like that :P

I'm planning to theme the toggles, but i'm probably going to get that done a little later. Before Monday I hope.

Thanks for the files and, look forward to the new icons, is it possible to change the google search bar to the JB one?

Guest Aaron Fenn

Hey Kyan having a slight problem on Lightning R2. It keeps granting Root superuser permissions. Any idea why this is happening? I'v restarted the phone and it starts again after about half and hour. Same with reinstall of R2

problem with root..

flashed .zip, after reboot downloaded super su, installed.. and after runnin it it shows downloading binaries and then installation failed message.. tried about 5 times.. obviously none of apps which needs root working.. solution? (R2)..

EDIT: never mind, set mount to RW and used superuser instead super su.. now all ok.. cheers for great rom..

Edited by PACOSH

Guest RussellS

Just one thing I noticed after installing this rom (R2) is that the default storage location was set to 'Internal Storage' instead of 'SD Card'.

Obviously this is not a big problem as long as you know to change the setting before installing apps. However, all other roms I've tried default to 'SD Card' if one is installed.

What I do wrong? I flashed the zip with P1 apps but only message one works. I really want the HwDeskClock.. :(

Sorry, my fault. You need to take the deskclock.apk out of the zip and install it like any normal app. I will update the OP later.

Hi kyan31.

Can you put support for themes from CM9/10?

- And the Powertoogles?

tks for our work.

Supporting cm9 themes impossible to do on a stock ROM, so I'm afraid I can't do that. As for the toggles, you can flash the ones in the OP or download power toggles from the play store.

Hey Kyan having a slight problem on Lightning R2. It keeps granting Root superuser permissions. Any idea why this is happening? I'v restarted the phone and it starts again after about half and hour. Same with reinstall of R2

Go to superuser and see what app it is granting permissions to. I'm certain its not a problem with the ROM, but maybe a problem with something you have installed.

Edited by kyan31