Androidarmv6 for Samsung Gio GT-5660 update 12.02.2013

Guest erikcas

Guest th3voic3

Hey!

I read on github that I should be able to activate BLN with the BLN control app. I get a "this kernel does not support bln" though.

Love to you and your rom

Guest erikcas

Hey!

I read on github that I should be able to activate BLN with the BLN control app. I get a "this kernel does not support bln" though.

Love to you and your rom

It says with me too. But I can use it. I think the BLN app has a bug

Hi Erik! It's nice to see you haven't given up developing for our device. I will continue following your work here, because I think you and your team have been doing an excellent job.

One question though. You say that BLN works for you, but when I test the function in the app, the LEDs don't light up. I am using the latest version of your ROM and BLN Control Pro 0.18.7.

Thanks for your time.

Guest erikcas

Hey!

Love to you and your rom

It says with me too. But I can use it. I think the BLN app has a bug

Hi Erik! It's nice to see you haven't given up developing for our device. I will continue following your work here, because I think you and your team have been doing an excellent job.

One question though. You say that BLN works for you, but when I test the function in the app, the LEDs don't light up. I am using the latest version of your ROM and BLN Control Pro 0.18.7.

Thanks for your time.

oke clear, will look into it :-)

Guest monaliza

Your work was great.

Everything works

But

Bln is not working. All say

After the charging is not message . Alarm message

Edited by monaliza

Guest erikcas
Mr. Erik

I installed it two days. I burst into Reset

What's the problem?

I donot have that Problem. Whithout a logcat from your phone I cannot tell what is wrong on your phone.

The rom is working without problems on my phone for three days whithout turning off.

Guest monaliza

I donot have that Problem. Whithout a logcat from your phone I cannot tell what is wrong on your phone.

The rom is working without problems on my phone for three days whithout turning off.

What is your kernel configuration?

How Performance settings?

Edited by monaliza

Guest erikcas

What is your kernel configuration?

How Performance settings?

we are on the same rom so there is no difference in kernel config.

I allways am on default performance settings. I allways test roms in default configuration without any tweaks or tweak scripts.

so if you have problems allways test in default config. If you have problems when using tweaks or tweak scripts, rule those out. When problems are with those, complain with the authors of those tweaks and/or tweakscripts

Guest monaliza

This version is the version olddroid What is the difference? (NIGHTLY 05.02)

It was a very good quality camera

But the quality is low . I tried, really is different

I had installed the kernel paging olddroid

Others will not be reset. Bln works

Guest FlemishDroid

OldDroid's version is almost the same cause he takes all the fixes from armv6 team. BTW his cm10.1 thread on xda is closed (for gio and fit also)... that says everything! I think a new cm10.1 thread by Erickas is the best thing and his latest version is mutch smoother then OldDroid ones. ;-) My english is not so good. :-(

Edited by FlemishDroid