[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

Guest sam tyler

I did update to the 08/2013 of this ROM but I had problems with my messages. ( said this in post on other cm10 thread) came back to 27/2012 as the only problem I have with 27 ROM is as I said the ringtones.everything else is fine.if there is no fix I can live with it.

Guest elrond_bs

And why don't you update with the newest version here, in this thread?? It's the same ROM. KonstaT abandoned CM10 and authorized daemon to continue the ROM here.

Guest sam tyler

i try this new version of the ROM.hopefully i wont get the repeat of not getting any messages and no one receiving my messages(even when the people were in the same room! ) (on the 08/2013 ROM) thanks for the reply`s.

Guest sam tyler

just a recap,as i had problems with KonstaT ROM 08/01/2013 (messages/text) the only problem i had with 27/12/2012(one im using now) was ringtones.does any one think it may be best if i do a fresh install of this ROM(daemond`s version) or just format system? any ideas?

just a recap,as i had problems with KonstaT ROM 08/01/2013 (messages/text) the only problem i had with 27/12/2012(one im using now) was ringtones.does any one think it may be best if i do a fresh install of this ROM(daemond`s version) or just format system? any ideas?

I think you should format system,boot,cache etc as in full wipe, since you have some problems which seems no one else has? and if you use some backup software, like titanium backup, dont restore system apps/settings. And check if your tpt is the required one for this rom+gapps.

Edited by leripe

Guest sam tyler
post-914473-0-35288600-1359657795_thumb.as you can see from my screenshot,i have enough system,data,and cache sizes(via blade checker).but i think i will do a fresh install of ROM and gapps.i also have link 2 sd ,but i had my problems with the ROM before i installed link2sd.thanks for all the reply`s.

Guest huibuhh

Something new from today: In the course of a session I switched WLAN on and off several times. Suddenly when trying to switch it on again it failed to connect. Had a look at the notification bar where the WLAN icon was activated. As it did not show up in the status bar I opened settings where WLAN switch was greyed out (darker than bluetooth switch, see screenshot). I clicked on WLAN where it said "WLAN is being deactivated" but for some reason it failed to do so and i had to restart the phone to get WLAN working again.

Not a severe problem but as we are hunting down bugs...

post-983345-0-62300800-1359672481_thumb.

post-983345-0-26610700-1359672482_thumb.

Something new from today: In the course of a session I switched WLAN on and off several times. Suddenly when trying to switch it on again it failed to connect. Had a look at the notification bar where the WLAN icon was activated. As it did not show up in the status bar I opened settings where WLAN switch was greyed out (darker than bluetooth switch, see screenshot). I clicked on WLAN where it said "WLAN is being deactivated" but for some reason it failed to do so and i had to restart the phone to get WLAN working again.

Not a severe problem but as we are hunting down bugs...

yeah but you can FC settings...wait for few time and you can switch it on again...

Hello, i am very happy with this great rom, esp. the battery life. I noticed only one little glitch: The bluetooth selection menu shows (even for known devices) only their MAC-adress and not their name. If i remember correctly Konstat's cm10.1 did not show this behaviour.

Guest thanasis00

Hello, i am very happy with this great rom, esp. the battery life. I noticed only one little glitch: The bluetooth selection menu shows (even for known devices) only their MAC-adress and not their name. If i remember correctly Konstat's cm10.1 did not show this behaviour.

At first i had the same problem, but if you leave it to scan a bit more, it will show the correct name of the device. At least that worked for me.

every android phone does that...

of course other phones transition quickly from mac id to name

you have to wait for a few more time for blade

Guest zeekzar

every android phone does that...

of course other phones transition quickly from mac id to name

you have to wait for a few more time for blade

And if waiting doesn't work turn bluetooth off and back on. Works for me since ever.

And if waiting doesn't work turn bluetooth off and back on. Works for me since ever.

Thanks for all your suggestions, none worked (and had not worked before, the problem has been here for a week with daily bt-usage / on-off). But i found out that i can manually rename the entries by clicking to the symbol at the right of the entry, so that's fine.

In music player, the built-in one, while i got repeat one song i cant move to next song. it just moves to beggining of that song i play. but i can go to previous song. while ticked repeat all, or ticked nothing, i can move to next song, but i can go to previous :X what can that be?

tried reinstalling rom, its the same

Guest DellXCD35

In music player, the built-in one, while i got repeat one song i cant move to next song. it just moves to beggining of that song i play. but i can go to previous song. while ticked repeat all, or ticked nothing, i can move to next song, but i can go to previous :X what can that be?

tried reinstalling rom, its the same

You must have selected artist and clicked on song. Go to songs and then click on the song in this list. Then it works perfectly.

Guest koniker

I have just installed 20130129 on my Blade. And found that if i set brightness in my bookreader (coolreader, also tried fbreader, zxreader, all the same) below certain level (10 or 12 percent, i think), screen just turn off. No difference if auto or manually set brightness.

Well, i set any brightness level in reader without any problem in SS7 (2.3.5.) and get very used to it. Is the any workaround, because it's really deal breaker for me.

Guest sam tyler

just installed the latest version of this ROM.all working fine,only way to find out is to run it for at least a week,and for the battery to settle down.only thing i noticed was when i use cache cleaner,i normally have at 77/80 mb left after used the cleaner.but this time i have 65/67 mb left.im using link 2 sd as it worked fine with cm10(KonsTat)i dont set L2SD to auto link so i get to choose what apps to link.maybe because a few things have changed with this ROM maybe thats why my cache is low(done the reboot trick). but messages are working now,and the weather works on the lock screen! :) thanks for the ROM.

i did it! got transparent statusbar on our cm10!

I will release rom soon:)

Isn't it just a framework res hack...why release a ROM for it..

Anyway

there a tutorial to port cm 10.1 quick panel to cm10 @xda...

Can you do that to while you are at it..

Guest elrond_bs

I hope he mean not the status bar, but the notification panel. Status bar is easy to change. BTW, I personally don't like the Quick Panel in CM10.1 and see no real reason to be ported. If anything to be ported - may be the upcoming call log filters and options.

Guest peetu20

I hope he mean not the status bar, but the notification panel. Status bar is easy to change. BTW, I personally don't like the Quick Panel in CM10.1 and see no real reason to be ported. If anything to be ported - may be the upcoming call log filters and options.

Yes, I maybe still make port of cm10.1 qs to our cm10, because some peoples like them. i have managed transparent statusbar and transparent notification pull down area. But i will make version with different statusbar/notofcationarea mods, so i hope everyone finds something :)

Guest peetu20

Anyway

i am making whole ROM, not just statusbar hacks,,,

Guest peetu20

Anyway

Can u give the link to the cm10 quicksetting hack guide in xda?