[ROM] AndroIum 2.5 (june 2013)

Guest Dalmi

Guest dimi89

Great battery life but i whould be much more appriciate if anyone can do all script and "tweak" mods on FLb2 rom .... I like LB2 rom interface more ...

Guest dodgetimmy

Would be very interested in this Rom if it included more of the feature changes in fnc like the old music app back again(fixes bt). Slide status bar too change brightness) and perhaps a hot fix for those who like the GPS fix.

Alternatively for non-french users, a version of this based on fn8 without features like tear down mobile data/Sony image thingy that only works on ics removed :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trotil

@Dalmi

Could you propose a patch for GPS? Is it possible to do some tweak in swype notification? I think that swype notificatinon is not so sensitive like on JB, I need much effort to swype compaired to JB.

Thanks.

Guest Fighttack

Thanks OuahOuah!

I think it is one of the best roms. It´s much faster than the JB-ROMs and the battery life is much better, too :-)

Tank you for your support!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nzmnisam

ty,i tryed it and the rom is awesome,onley battery life cinda sucks but thats what u get with 1200 mA/h battery. Edited by nzmnisam

Guest OuahOuah

Except if yout try to play with non working bluetooth and for me, it was not good until I use "Greenify" and "One Power Guard" ;)

Guest nzmnisam

Except if yout try to play with non working bluetooth and for me, it was not good until I use "Greenify" and "One Pi dont use blootuthower Guard" ;)

i dont use bluetooth much so its ok for me ;)

Guest Typhus_

Hello!

A friend of mine stated that he cannot read QR codes while using this ROM. Is anyone else facing this problem?

I don't have the phone right now, so I can't test it.

Thanks!

Guest Dalmi

No, it works perfectly I often used to see the arrival of my bus in real time ... I do not see why it does not work while the camera is operating at 100% more :)